Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Only Women In My Life! (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Women In My Life! (picture) (6186 Views)

Women In STEM / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by damiso(f): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

This comment is very rude and disguting
RoyalRoy, please delete this post
Thanks

I signed in to say the same.

I can see why anonymity is best on NL from posts like that.

OP nice family by the way God bless your home.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
damiso:

I have reported to the moderator.

I don't know the correlation between see my family and what players/real men do

Unfortunately, none of them are married so we would not say they are comparing with their own wives. By their fruits, you will know them

Awon ti o lenu bi razor lo n ma gbegbekugbe

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

Pray tell, how is it your business?

He has a younger wife to give the OP
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Caracta(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

He has a younger wife to give the OP

Lol. Does he even know how to identify a wife? Stop giving these chewing gum boys credit. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by damiso(f): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

I have reported to the moderator.

I don't know the correlation between see my family and what players/real men do

Unfortunately, none of them are married so we would not say they are comparing with their own wives. By their fruits, you will know them

Awon ti o lenu bi razor lo n ma gbegbekugbe

Very annoying post. One can even ignore the 'she looks old' 'is she older than you ' crew(though I don't get that question as well) but that his own post took it another level.you are talking about another man's wife nitori Oloun angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
timbros:

Far from that bro, trust me on that. wink

You're looking at Messi/Ronaldo joined together familywise....lol

That's what's up, just handle ya business like Flavor Flav's clock. And your wife looks more beautiful than the average naija chic.

Truckpusher,

I missed ya other posts. Please, be nice to this bruddah. He is a real G, and he has got a nice wife.

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
damiso:

Very annoying post. One can even ignore the 'she looks old' 'is she older than you ' crew(though I don't get that question as well) but that his own post took it another level.you are talking about another man's wife nitori Oloun angry angry

We have to endure until NL has a minimum age/ IQ limit requirement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirShymex:

That's what's up, just handle ya business like Flavor Flav's clock. And your wife looks more beautiful than the average naija chic.

Truckpusher,

I missed ya other posts. Please, be nice to this bruddah. He is a real G, and he has got a nice wife.

cool
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mods take note of @Truckpusher comments. I expect the needful done.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

We have to endure until NL has a minimum age/ IQ limit requirement

Are you sure you'd be allowed to post if IQ were to be a prerequisite?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Sixix: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

He lacks proper home training and his brain has been damaged by all the cheap weed he has been smoking.
Don't mind him.
Look at HIS photo lipsrsealed

Yeah,
he looks so unkempt and yet had the gut to call someone fat angry

6 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sixix:

Yeah,

And yet he prays and fasts for a wife like her. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

dön't mind him,is their type that end up marrying ngbeke and agbero girls.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Caracta:

Go to bed. Lol @ sophisticated. Mtcheeeew.
You always act like you are the only one with a pëniss.
cheesy

Dem dun scatter my Caracta finish cry

Meanwhile , you're on point. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

He lacks proper home training and his brain has been damaged by all the cheap weed he has been smoking.
Don't mind him.
Look at HIS photo lipsrsealed
See as e dey pepper dis one for body grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Lmao......I can't even pray to see the next morning how much more praying for a wife. undecided

You guys actually feel you're important in every man's life?.....WTF shocked

Pray for puccy when you have puccies everywhere looking for who to diick them?.........smh.
Who cares about puccy when diick is for free? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Sixix:

Yeah,
I bet your lame asss can't stand that face one on one bro........stop the woman wrappering thing .It doesn't pay ,just be yourself.

Look at it again and tell me if that's an everyday face you see in your hood . cool

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Oct 14, 2014
zeb04:
seriously, he acts like a fool.how can a responsible man be saying that about someone's wife.

Truck pusher since you have a big mouth,you can post a picture of your mum or your sisters. if you can talk the talk then man up and walk the walk.
Op you have a lovely family.
Oh! honey they are so beautiful. grin
I wouldn't dishonor them by posting their pix for some insignificant people like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by xp17(m): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Caracta:

Go to bed. Lol @ sophisticated. Mtcheeeew.
You always act like you are the only one with a pëniss.
so you self na October person which end is it gonna happen at? btw, na kola elders dey chop, no be cake. no change amundecided

@truckpusher, you ll never learn. one moment you ll be regreting of em ladies running away from becos you re a spoilsport to em and the next moment you ll forget and continue your narcissistical dogmatic mien. you be real akpos, I swear . as for me, I have started minding my business, trust me, It's a nice job.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2014
damiso:

Damiso its becasue its an an anonymous forum
If the poster had posted the same picture on facebook you wouldnt have seen comments like this. Someone posted the picture of his pretty mum and some people were rushing for vaseline. Would they dare say that on FB or face to face with the poster?

Anyway poster God bless your home. You are proud of your wife and family and that is how it should be. You are a real man and not one that does peer follow follow.

You have said that she is a good woman and I beleive that, otherwise you wont be so proud of her. I pray that you both continue to make each other happy for many years to come.

You have what many people are praying for and cant buy with money.

Take good care of your family. They are the most important thing in your life

Congrats

6 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2014
chaircover:

Damiso its becasue its an an anonymous forum
If the poster had posted the same picture on facebook you wouldnt have seen comments like this. Someone posted the picture of his pretty mum and some people were rushing for vaseline. Would they dare say that on FB or face to face with the poster?

Anyway poster God bless your home. You are proud of your wife and family and that is how it should be. You are a real man and not one that does peer follow follow.

You have said that she is a good woman and I beleive that, otherwise you wont be so proud of her. I pray that you both continue to make each other happy for many years to come.

You have what many people are praying for and cant buy with money.

Take good care of your family. They are the most important thing in your life

Congrats

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate.

Believe me, I expected all kinds of comments here and the negative ones never worry me a single bit.

I just blame the mods who won't see such malicious comments and do the needful.

Like you said, one can't see such comments in FB where the rules are strict.

Thanks again and amen to your prayers...

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by prettiest1(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2014
timbros:

He wont understand till his time reach.

I just pray he doesn't chase her away when the changes starts manifesting.

Amen to your prayer.
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Agrika: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
@ O.p, I can't just take my eyes off your little princess, see the way she just relax for una hand dey sleep, nothing concern her...lol...O.p u are really blessed, u got a pretty wifey (see as she dey shine like torchlight) and a lovely daughter.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Sixix: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
I bet your lame asss can't stand that face one on one bro........stop the woman wrappering thing .It doesn't pay ,just be yourself.

Look at it again and tell me if that's an everyday face you see in your hood . cool

undecided undecided
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Agrika:
@ O.p, I can't just take my eyes off your little princess, see the way she just relax for una hand dey sleep, nothing concern her...lol...O.p u are really blessed, u got a pretty wifey (see as she dey shine like torchlight) and a lovely daughter.

Thanks dear.

That my lil princess is so very smart for her age, lol.

Some things are better experienced in life before one can appreciate it. I never knew what it means to be a DAD till now. I'm just lovin' it...

As for wifey, she is the air I breath. I've already given her the award #WorldBestWife.

God has been so good to me....

3 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2014
timbros:

Thanks dear.

That my lil princess is so very smart for her age, lol.

Some things are better experienced in life before one can appreciate it. I never knew what it means to be a DAD till now. I'm just lovin' it...

As for wifey, she is the air I breath. I've already given her the award #WorldBestWife.

God has been so good to me....

God bless your family and God bless your home
I so loooooooveee seeing happy couples.
Esu o ni wo arin yin o!
So shall it be to the end of days & may you grow old together & loving each other more and more day by day and may your home always be full of laughter
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by timbros(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
chaircover:

God bless your family and God bless your home
I so loooooooveee seeing happy couples.
Esu o ni wo arin yin o!
So shall it be to the end of days & may you grow old together & loving each other more and more day by day and may your home always be full of laughter
Amen.

Amiiiin
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by kokolet007(f): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jehovah has been indeed faithful to ur family BRo! Ur lil princess is growing fast.......tell sis I like her attire!

1 Like

Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by omobusola(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
SirShymex:
Nice!!

I've got six beautiful and strong women in my life: my nan, mum, and four sisters.

And hopefully, my unborn daughters.

How come ur nanny ranks first in ur list... I am hoping the list is not in any particular order
Re: The Only Women In My Life! (picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
omobusola:

How come ur nanny ranks first in ur list... I am hoping the list is not in any particular order

Nan= grandma

She schooled me on a lot of things about life, from early. My first love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / Meet The Most Expensive Wine In The World, Sold For 250 Million Naira Per Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.