Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan (699 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan by Delydex: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Since the inception of democracy in 1999, Nigeria has never had these giant strides of transformation in its various sectors as experienced in President Jonathan's administration. His term in office has set a clear difference in performance, transparency and credibility.

Far in the history of Nigeria has it ever recorded a credible election done. True free and fair elections were coordinated in five (5) different states; Osun, Edo, Ekiti, Anambra etc. Respect for Judiciary by allowing rule of law to hold without influence like the reinstatement of former Adamawa State governor, Gov. Ngilari. And also welcoming the right to freedom of speech and free press.

Improvement in Health Sector by providing necessary medical instruments, providing drugs, employing qualified medical personnel and also providing conducive environment which helped in the successful containment of the just concluded Ebola scourge in which the WHO is set to declare Nigeria totally free of Ebola by Oct 20. The Nigerian power sector also is gradually turning a new look; electricity is now readily available for various uses in households and businesses.

Also, the agricultural sector has been grossly improved. Farmers are granted loans, hired farm implements and also provided farm inputs at low prices. But then, the aviation sector's improvement can't be excluded without been mentioned. Since President Jonathan's administration, Nigerian airlines have taken a unique dimension.

Promoting the Nation's Economy with a growth larger than South Africa. Moreso, this administration has made successes in restraining the Boko Haram insurgency across the country which has maintained peace and unity in the nation.

All of these achievements has sold my heart to President Jonathan's Administration. So much that in the coming elections, I shall cast my vote for him again to continue his good works. God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan by Yungwhy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Epistle yii ti gun ju naw
Re: Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan by cannonnier(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Delydex:
[s]Since the inception of democracy in 1999, Nigeria has never had these giant strides of transformation in its various sectors as experienced in President Jonathan's administration. His term in office has set a clear difference in performance, transparency and credibility.

Far in the history of Nigeria has it ever recorded a credible election done. True free and fair elections were coordinated in five (5) different states; Osun, Edo, Ekiti, Anambra etc. Respect for Judiciary by allowing rule of law to hold without influence like the reinstatement of former Adamawa State governor, Gov. Ngilari. And also welcoming the right to freedom of speech and free press.

Improvement in Health Sector by providing necessary medical instruments, providing drugs, employing qualified medical personnel and also providing conducive environment which helped in the successful containment of the just concluded Ebola scourge in which the WHO is set to declare Nigeria totally free of Ebola by Oct 20. The Nigerian power sector also is gradually turning a new look; electricity is now readily available for various uses in households and businesses.

Also, the agricultural sector has been grossly improved. Farmers are granted loans, hired farm implements and also provided farm inputs at low prices. But then, the aviation sector's improvement can't be excluded without been mentioned. Since President Jonathan's administration, Nigerian airlines have taken a unique dimension.

Promoting the Nation's Economy with a growth larger than South Africa. Moreso, this administration has made successes in restraining the Boko Haram insurgency across the country which has maintained peace and unity in the nation.

All of these achievements has sold my heart to President Jonathan's Administration. So much that in the coming elections, I shall cast my vote for him again to continue his good works. God bless Nigeria![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan by Bumyde: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan by pelvicky(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
God bless OP,
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS ME.

As for me, my family, my community...we will cast our vote for Gej..

We won't allow a jihadist with the motive of "islamizing" the whole country to rule us

Get till 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About The Synagogue And $9.5million. / Reasons why you shouldn't vote for gej again. / Stay Calm:sound Of Heavy Artillery In #maiduguri Is Military Test-firing,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.