Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Join This Movement To Fight Against Poor Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join This Movement To Fight Against Poor Education In Nigeria (528 Views)

Nigeria Poor Education : Who Do We Blame? / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance. / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This Movement To Fight Against Poor Education In Nigeria by pee777(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
The spate at which our educational system in Nigeria is degrading is now at an alarming rate. Our public universities have become shadows of their past glory despite the huge budgets and high tution fees been collected, the private universities are not left out with tuition fees that are equivalent to the cost of building a house. Al this institutions still chunks out graduates that are half baked with little or nothing to show for this huge expenditures in the saturated labour market. Have you ever wonder thateven our nursery and primary school are worse with unchallenged arbitrary increment in fees every year? What must be done!

You can invite as many people that wants to join this movement to free our educational system from sycophants. Have you ever imagined that:
1) No body is challenging the excesses of our elected officers assigned with responsibilities in the educational sector
2)School fees for nursery education to Tertiary education increases on a yearly basis without any challenge from any quarters
3) Proliferation of schools with poor infrastructures without any standard
4) Gross indiscipline and molestation of our students at all level by teachers, lecturers etc unchallenged.
5) Increase yearly budget on our educational system without any thing to show for it

This movement will be launched in all the states of the Federation with membership on volunteer basis both as individuals or as groups. At present the group is gathering members accross the globe. Target is to have over 2 million members with a strong voice to execute judgement through every legal means against all identified culprits in the educational sector.
Motto: Change through the Peoples Power!
Visit this face book page and let us reshape the destiny of the educational sector.

https://m./mresn
Re: Join This Movement To Fight Against Poor Education In Nigeria by Owlumeday(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kudos to u bro. I once did this kind of tin u er doin nw bt funny enof pple didnt co operate. They all ignored it and i got to knw dat our problem in this contrry is that we are suffering and smilling. Nice one
Re: Join This Movement To Fight Against Poor Education In Nigeria by pee777(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Owlumeday:
Kudos to u bro. I once did this kind of tin u er doin nw bt funny enof pple didnt co operate. They all ignored it and i got to knw dat our problem in this contrry is that we are suffering and smilling. Nice one

Thanks my brother, I have discussed this with some prominent and highly respected and truethful Nigerian ambassadors and the move has just began, we can all do it together without fear of failure. Aluta Continua........

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Releases Result For Hnd/parttimeapplicants [ MAPOLYFORUM.COM.NG ] / Check Out Throw Back Picture Of Mr President! / New Opened Nigeria Maritime University Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.