Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] (22169 Views)

New Video By Cynthia Morgan – I’m Taken - [@cynthiamorgan1] / VIDEO: Cynthia Morgan – I’m Taken / Have Nigerians Taken Remixing Overboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by davidflipcy(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2014
I love this lady I don't know why. wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by coolebux(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2014
She's about the only naija bae that can blow the dancehall trumpet
Check out her other blockbuster "Lead Me On"

#Cynthiarocks.
#Kingstonproperty.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by princelolly(f): 5:57am On Oct 14, 2014
For the fact that I like this lady, I don't think d p.square's record label is d best place for her....mehn those guys re damn selfish....look at what they did too MR MD....anyway sha wish her best of the best........
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by nomabeeee(f): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2014
sonofanarchy:
she's a politician
lol. She is a musician joor
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by sebali: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Shuoo.
The babe won use dog chain strangle herself all in the name of swag
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by passionate88: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
my broday I wonder o see the girl when she black
Chairman, na she be that?.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Christine01(f): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Na female artiste sing this song?

Kinda like the song though.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by tayoxx(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2014
I fit kill for the geh. ...I like her pass the vc of my school

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by DualCore1: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Lol nice one, so where's the actual video of this parody?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by wayne4loan: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
what the phuk ... Is dat Cynthia Morgan ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Billygee2u: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
she was beautiful with her natural color, than the artificial rotten pawpaw color
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked

Same girl?
same girl my sista

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Kunleskey(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Sometimes i peep..
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by shizzle11(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2014
mattkelly:
[s]I do not like cynthia morgan for anything..To me she is pushing it too much..She wants to become a super-celebrity over-night.To me she cant manage stardom she is definitely go to mis-behave.Even one of the Okoye brothers said she is just "there" as in she isnt too tight despite the fact that she is signed unto the Label of their Elder Brother Jude..

Someone should please tell her to take it cool,she goes out of her way dressing too provocatively.Even Female rappers are well dressed and well-behaved than her..Eva and Co are doing good. Chindinma is great as well..Someone should please tell her to take it one step at a time..

My 2cents[/s]
RUBBISH!

You don't have to like her, and that she isn't doing it the way you like doesn't mean she is pushing it too hard, that has always been her style from her first song so she isnt forcing it, and please stop twisting the words of one of the duo(p-square), he was only asked what the rship between him and Cynthia was and not on a professional level, by the way do you think Jude would sign any artist who is just there? Cynthia is a fast rising artist and in due time she will take her place amongst the top sought after female artist in Nigeria.

Pls where and when has she misbehaved? A lot of the female artists dress provocatively save for a few who dress decently, you stated clearly you don't like her so save us our hollier-than-thou sermon cos even if she starts doing otherwise, you wont still like her

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Billygee2u:

she was beautiful with her natural color, than the artificial rotten pawpaw color
she was black b4 she did laser surgery @least that's what I heard
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
this girl just the best
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2014
U GUYS SHOULD LOOK UP THE VID JHYBO DID WITH HER,SHE LOOKS ALOT DIFFERENT NOW.

OAN,THIS ONE MY COMMENTS DEY DISAPPEAR,MAKE I THREAD CAREFULLY WITH WORDS.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Pdizzle(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2014
She's better when she raps.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by kullozone(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:

bros,are you serious?
dis one over ohh!
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Arosa(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
The 'badest' girl in naija. she has taken all your men, she said.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by obyno6ix: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
lilprinze:
who is Cynthia Morgan ?

She is a member of PDP. grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Ollybarbie219(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
Don't blame her after all now she can get Mr cork n Airforce1's attention coz she light skin ! No oofense!...lwkm grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by FullDepth1: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
mattkelly:
I do not like cynthia morgan for anything..To me she is pushing it too much..She wants to become a super-celebrity over-night.To me she cant manage stardom she is definitely go to mis-behave.Even one of the Okoye brothers said she is just "there" as in she isnt too tight despite the fact that she is signed unto the Label of their Elder Brother Jude..

Someone should please tell her to take it cool,she goes out of her way dressing too provocatively.Even Female rappers are well dressed and well-behaved than her..Eva and Co are doing good. Chindinma is great as well..Someone should please tell her to take it one step at a time..

My 2cents

GUY !!! She is in a class of her own... Bomboclat Nigga like you ! Cynthia to the MOON !!! Ya Man...
The girl is on point, sway, sassy, Fired Up! Making Hits, Amazing... Bleached or Not, Her money Has made her Look Bright... So Keep Quiet Man!
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by MightyFortress: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=bunmioguns post=27123233]who cares....

abi...
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by NickiRoman: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
I love Cynthia Morgan she is dope!
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by obailala(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
Nigerians una too dey derive pleasure from accusing everyone of bleaching.

So you mean you can't tell the difference between an obvious camera flash fallout on the left picture and a picture taken under poor lighting conditions on the right?... Everything to Nigerians has to be bleach sotee dem blame basket mouth say him blech him left hand angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1781578_cynthiamorgan11_jpeg67f9b491f017d2471a46c31bdba619e6

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Neldrizzy(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
RUBBISH!

You don't have to like her, and that she isn't doing it the way you like doesn't mean she is pushing it too hard, that has always been her style from her first song so she isnt forcing it, and please stop twisting the words of one of the duo(p-square), he was only asked what the rship between him and Cynthia was and not on a professional level, by the way do you think Jude would sign any artist who is just there? Cynthia is a fast rising artist and in due time she will take her place amongst the top sought after female artist in Nigeria.

Pls where and when has she misbehaved? A lot of the female artists dress provocatively save for a few who dress decently, you stated clearly you don't like her so save us our hollier-than-thou sermon cos even if she starts doing otherwise, you wont still like her

God bless you for this!!! Look at how the id1iot opend his mouth gbaga like public sewage system...... Cynthia Morgan is the best/talented female artist in 9ja keeping it real at the moment... And her dresses are decent accept when she is going for photo or video shoot.. This is somebody i know physically... #AmTaken, little bois wana run pon me waist me nah do the broke boys no more !!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by obailala(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice song and video...
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Mentcee(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
RUBBISH!

Thanks.
Re: Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] by Mentcee(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2014
FullDepth1:

GUY !!! She is in a class of her own... Bomboclat Nigga like you ! Cynthia to the MOON !!! Ya Man...
The girl is on point, sway, sassy, Fired Up! Making Hits, Amazing... Bleached or Not, Her money Has made her Look Bright... So Keep Quiet Man!
Grateful. Dem batty bad belly pipl afi grudge ca dem gelly agwan higher up the lyrical ladder! Me wan she fi big up her style nuff! Alla dem bad belly man afi ban faya!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davolee Calls Dremo A Wasted Investment Under Davido / Five Times Tems Made History In Music Industry / Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.