Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship (800 Views)

Proud Wizkid Responds To Haters / Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef / What Happened To "Samklef Noni" Beefing Wizkid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship by Mayolett: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just earlier today, producer, and former close friend of WizKid, Samklef had some choice words for his former partner in crime. In an interview he’s quoted as saying “I’m not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don’t like him as a person anymore. The reason I don’t like him anymore is, why do you go about spoiling other people’s business?”

There’s much more of what he said here.

Samklef went further to say WizKid has spread bad rumors about him, and spoils business for him by downplaying his production pedigree.

WizKid has come out to reply Samklef, and is going the “kill him with love rout”. Here’s what he tweeted just a few moments ago
Source: http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/wizkid-responds-samklef-heres-say-relationship/

Re: Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship by philantoxx(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
this response is shallow
Re: Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship by olagockay(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
So who's now lyin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do! / Robert Downey Jr Welcomes A Baby Girl / Beyoncé Becomes Most Followed Pop Diva On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.