Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This: - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This: (783 Views)

Love In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This: by richpitt(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
leave ur contribution and i wud be open to comments n ya'all am not a poet

After a long walk,
In a dry day to the grass root.
A sunny day felt by the innermost of my head.
My heart was breathing at an interval of one minute.
The weather was stuffy leaving little air for me to live on.
But,
I found you at a prime time,
In the middle of a day.
Resusciated with your appealing scent of well-groomed,
Dropping in millions like dews with every step u made.
I approached you in a polite morale manner,
But i was astuned i couldn't pronounce word with the look in your sparkling pupils.
I smile with mystery,
You chuckled shyly at my amazement before you cast off the spell.
"When you are love by someone you love,
You feel nothing but love"
Everything is cool complemented with: colourfulclouds, fresh air, and the glittering of the sun.
The laughter’s and humor,
Our nonchalant gesture to our foe
Being with u everything is eternally perfect
Don’t leave me because every smile on your face tighten the knot of our friendship and unveil the truths.
[color=#990000][/color]
*i wrote it for an ex but she neva got to see it*
Re: For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This: by richpitt(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
When i first saw your beautiful face you took my breath away and made my mind race you have beautiful brown eyes, when you look at me I melt my heart beats faster, like I have never felt before. I did not say anything to you for a while but I never could quit thinking about your beautiful smile everything was good, but one day it went bad I quit talking to you and I acted like I was ok but inside I was really sad I love it when you have a smile, I hate it when she has a frown if I could I would give you everything , even a crown I never believed in love at 1st sight until I saw you I am going to tell you I love you and hopefully one day you say I love you 2 this poem I am writing is straight from the heart we will be together one day and never again be apart you are perfect in my eyes and I know you are the one maybe one of these days me and you will have a son it might be years from now but I don’t care your amazing body blows me away and makes me start to stare so I am just going to say I love you, I have loved you from the start I will love you forever, I mean that with all my heart and will alwaiz be there for u, .
Re: For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This: by ugoajunwa: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
MAKE UP TO #1,000,000.0 0 IN JUST 2 MONTHS ONLINE THRU "QUICKSMART" WITH JUST #2,000.00 CAPITAL

SEND QUICKSMART TO THIS ADDRESS ugsmart@yahoo.com OR CALL 08064070740 for more details.

this is very reliable and honest.

Tell ur friends about this.

WELLCOME TO THE WORLD OF MILLIONAIRES.

(1) (Reply)

My Honey Is Bitter / The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.