Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Another Case Of Ebola In America - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Case Of Ebola In America (387 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Case Of Ebola In America by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
The nurse in Texas seemed to have taken all the precautions needed to protect herself from ebola. She wore a mask, gown, shields and gloves.
Her patient, a man who contracted the virus in Africa was in isolation at the Dallas hospital where she worked and yet a woman (the nurse), name unknown, still contracted the disease.
Serious questions linger: ho could a nurse at an America hospital contract the virus? Is the situation one off? Is it an instance of human error? Is it something that would occur again? Or could there be more to it?
HOW DID IT HAPPEN
Source say it could have been when she was giving him kidney dialysis or respiratory intubation. But it wasn't proved as the patient, Thomas Eric Duncan, died 22 days later...
The more reason the Us should seek Nigeria help

Source: CNN
Re: Another Case Of Ebola In America by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
I wonder why my articles aren't making front page, guys would just come and view and go out... Pls som1 shud tell me whyyy

(1) (Reply)

Ebola War: Facebook Founder, Zuckerberg, Wife Donate $25M To Fight Ebola / First Ebola Case Confirmed In New York / Reaches To The Deepest Layer Of The Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.