Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities (12033 Views)

Top 10 Most Curvy African Celebrities / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS / Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

I don't yap.Im saying the truth and I think people should start taking it seriously
Hahaha who are u?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

You are full of hate cheesy
Everyone on this thread knows that Brenda wairimu (kenyan actress) is way more beautiful than funke. wink

Perola is really beautiful. Google her to see what I am talking about......or watch her videos on YouTube.
It's sad to know that you can no longer criticise without being branded a hater. How can I hate someone that up on till today I didn't know existed? If you know or feel they're so beautiful why create a thread making room for criticism or in your word "HATE"? Beauty is a subjective issue who or what you deem beautiful may not be to me or others.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Khalessi:

It's sad to know that you can no longer criticise without being branded a hater. How can I hate someone that up on till today I didn't know existed? If you know or feel they're so beautiful why create a thread making room for criticism or in your word "HATE"? Beauty is a subjective issue who or what you deem beautiful may not be to me or others.

First of all, I did not call you a "hater". I said :"you are full of hate". I said that because your perspective came across as vindictive..... there is a difference between criticizing and insulting people. So please do not use insults as a manner in delivering criticism.

But I do agree with you that beauty is is definitely subjective. wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
LajaLaba:
Hahaha who are u?
Lol.whoever I want to be
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
richommie:
God forbid.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Rikidony(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
WITH THIS PIX I GIVE UP ON NAIJA GIRLS HEADING TO ANGOLA NEXT embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by parrotibaba(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
@op dis is ur top 10 most beautiful African celebs stop generalizing it..most of dem in ur list look ordinary
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by parrotibaba(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
...oh! b4 I forget,being beautiful doesn't mean u hv to be curvy or sexy but it's d face dat we look at and say "u r beautiful" not ur a$$ or breast, dia is a reason why dos words exist separately, i.e u can be curvy or sexy bt no where beautiful

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
@op dis is ur top 10 most beautiful African celebs stop generalizing it..most of dem in ur list look ordinary

Are they not supposed to look ordinary?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by parrotibaba(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

Are they not supposed to look ordinary?
as in de look like d average girl on d street ,no where de top 100 most beautiful African celebs ...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
...oh! b4 I forget,being beautiful doesn't mean u hv to be curvy or sexy but it's d face dat we look at and say "u r beautiful" not ur a$$ or breast, dia is a reason why dos words exist separately, i.e u can be curvy or sexy bt no where beautiful

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.....I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER

So many people these days loosely use the words: "cute", "pretty", "sexy", "pretty" and "beautiful"..This was something I was trying to explain to an individual that Victoria Kimani was rather "sexy" than"beautiful".

Some men prefer beautiful.....while others prefer sexy....while others prefer pretty etc etc
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
as in de look like d average girl on d street ,no where de top 100 most beautiful African celebs ...

Oh please! you and I know that the average girl on the street be it in Lagos, Miami, or London do not look like any of these women I posted.

LMAO if the women on the streets looks like these please tell me where so I can go see for myself. cheesy shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rikidony:
WITH THIS PIX I GIVE UP ON NAIJA GIRLS HEADING TO ANGOLA NEXT embarassed embarassed

Which pic?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by parrotibaba(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

Oh please! you and I know that the average girl on the street be it in Lagos, Miami, or London do not look like any of these women I posted.

LMAO if the women on the streets looks like these please tell me where so I can go see for myself. cheesy shocked
c'mon! some many gals on d street r more beautiful dan these women u posted here(with or without mk up) ,d fact dat de r celebrities doesn't mj dem beauty goddesses, switch situations n de r just ordinary ...I just heard dat Kim kardashian has d best butt in d world but really? is it not cos she's a celeb dat de named her dat,when so many women with bigger n sexier butts are around

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Jonae1: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
c'mon! some many gals on d street r more beautiful dan these women u posted here(with or without mk up) ,d fact dat de r celebrities doesn't mj dem beauty goddesses, switch situations n de r just ordinary ...I just heard dat Kim kardashian has d best butt in d world but really? is it not cos she's a celeb dat de named her dat,when so many women with bigger n sexier butts are around

Yeah, I concur but with some exceptions such as Micaela Reis and Neyma. Those two are beyond beautiful cheesy tongue. I call them first class beauties. Even Miami does not have such cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin
she's even smiling .
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:
I hate it when I see Genevieve's name in things like this.Sophisticated maybe,but don't label that cold woman as one of the most beautiful in Africa pls.She is just rich and popular,did I mention cold,and celebrity pretty,not ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL.Mtchew
my sister you couldn't have said it better. There are so many normal girls that are even more prettier then her. Her features are ordinary. She got style and she's polished that's about it.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

Lol.whoever I want to be
no lele but stop putting the lady down.....Yesteryears she was a darling of the screen
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
rokiatu:
Micaela is so beautiful, I could turn lesbo wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked pls don't
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Babytina: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is U̶̲̥̅̊я sister more beautiful dan genny, within U̶̲̥̅̊я heart u no dat lady is a damsel wen Į̸̸̨ƭs coms 2 beauty.So just pack well wit U̶̲̥̅̊я haters make we hear words
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
LajaLaba:
no lele but stop putting the lady down.....Yesteryears she was a darling of the screen
I've never seen the darlingness in her.thats why I am talking. Do me a favour,pick one of her movies randomly,I don't even re call any,and watch.See how cold and detached she is.Mtchew!!! undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

I've never seen the darlingness in her.thats why I am talking. Do me a favour,pick one of her movies randomly,I don't even re call any,and watch.See how cold and detached she is.Mtchew!!! undecided
Are we talking about acting here or beauty?and please the lady rose those days when African movies were just coming up...To me u are even more colder dumbie
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2014
LajaLaba:
Are we talking about acting here or beauty?and please the lady rose those days when African movies were just coming up...To me u are even more colder dumbie
I forgive you for calling me a dumbie,but do you know what beauty is?Where have you seen her if not on the screen?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 15, 2014
LajaLaba:
And which one of you is in your picture so that I will break down English for you?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 3:23am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

And which one of you is in your picture so that I will break down English for you?
Don't push your luck too far girly.....I was rude cos of that mtchew that's just so silly...Have a nice day
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 15, 2014
LajaLaba:
Don't push your luck too far girly.....I was rude cos of that mtchew that's just so silly...Have a nice day
Oh,you were rude?I see.But seriously,which one are you? So I can re_phrase some words.Offering to help here..
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Oh,you were rude?I see.But seriously,which one are you? So I can re_phrase some words.Offering to help here..
Hahaha i see u really get my time yeye lady grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2014
LajaLaba:
Hahaha i see u really get my time yeye lady grin
Next time talk like the man you would like to be when you grow up
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities by LajaLaba: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Next time talk like the man you would like to be when you grow up
Hahahaha u must be feeling very proud grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz And Omotola Don't Have Hips, They Have Saddle Bags / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / New Hausa Hip Hop Song By DJ Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.