Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. (7206 Views)

Can Blog Be Develope From Scratch Without The Use Of Wp Or Blogger? / Who Says Nigerians/africans Cannot Be Creative And Build From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by EXICON(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sorry op.
Must it be the latest version of java? Can Java7 work for it?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
EXICON:
Sorry op.
Must it be the latest version of java? Can Java7 work for it?

better to get the latest version so the emulator can run smoothly.

the emulator wasn't running fine on my system until i upgraded to the latest version of java.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tutorials should also come along with screenshots makes it easier to understand
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by EXICON(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
jobakademy:

better to get the latest version so the emulator can run smoothly.

the emulator wasn't running fine on my system until i upgraded to the latest version of java.
So, what is the latest version? Is it java 7 or 8?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
EXICON:

So, what is the latest version? Is it java 7 or 8?

refer to lesson 3.

download a fresh java and install.

----------------------------
3. Installing/updating JAVA

We need Java to run the emulator. for you to download and install the latest version of java, visit www.java.com

Click on "Free JAVA download"

after downloadin, run the installation to get the latest version
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
so following this thread...but OP which kinda apps do this app inventor create ...
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by EXICON(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
ok.

thanks. i've already done that.

Pls, continue with your tutorials. we're following big time!

thanks.

jobakademy:

refer to lesson 3.

download a fresh java and install.

----------------------------
3. Installing/updating JAVA

We need Java to run the emulator. for you to download and install the latest version of java, visit www.java.com

Click on "Free JAVA download"

after downloadin, run the installation to get the latest version
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by temitopecoal(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
well done bro.... we are really expecting d video and screenshot and also following u big time
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
temitopecoal:
well done bro.... we are really expecting d video and screenshot and also following u big time

am very encouraged to know you are following. today has been very busy with offline business. i'll do my best not to give you a dull moment.

the video will soon be ready.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
if u got the above lessons right, then we are ready to create our first app.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
6. Developing Your First App Project

In our first app project, you are going to learn how to develop an app for nairaland or any other website.

Here we go;

1. Log on to your appinventor at http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu

2. Start a new project by clicking on Projects link at the top >> and Start New Project. You can call you project any thing you want, but i called mine "nairaland"

3. Under the "Palette" column, click on "User Interface" and then Drag and drop the "Web Viewer" Component into your "Screen1" Under the "Viewer" Column. You will see a Globe icon on your screen1.Click on it to highlight it.

4.Go to the "Properties Column" at the extreme right. Find where it says "Homeurl" and type in "http://www.nairaland.com. Find where it says "Width" below it click and choose "Fill Parent" and for "Height" use 300 pixel

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
You can click on "Connect" at the top and connect to the Emulator
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
You can now download and test your app by Clicking on "Build" at the top and then click on "App (Save .apk to my Computer)"

Save it it on your computer and tranfer to your android phone to test it.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
HURRAY! That's the nairaland app displaying in the Emulator on my Desktop smiley

Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
if you'd like to pre-order for the video tutorial, pls visit the website on my signature

it should be ready by next week
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 5:05am On Oct 22, 2014
who has been able to build hos first app?

you can download the nairaland app here: http://jobakademy.biz/nairaland.apk
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by trytillmake(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
OK i am encouraged by this i thought app inventor was childish before but now i am seeing some real apps developed with this just to contribute my quota u can download any of the ebooks here http://bookzz.org/s/?q=app+inventor&t=0 to bet u started on yr own.

Please keep up the good work
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by luckyCO(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello
How can I design an andriod app that can load htm file on computer connected on same Lan with your phone using wireless access point?
There is no internet,the website is local and i want my andriod phone to call the index page or any page of my choice
Thanks
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
can games be created?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
SuperSauce:
can games be created?

yes. games can be created.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by trytillmake(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
luckyCO:
Hello
How can I design an andriod app that can load htm file on computer connected on same Lan with your phone using wireless access point?
There is no internet,the website is local and i want my andriod phone to call the index page or any page of my choice
Thanks

I think u be more specific the app loads a page from LAN basically the app launches an intranet in LAN, if the url of the server is known or on a virtual host basically this might be done.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
jobakademy:

yes. games can be created.
advanced hd action..case have always wanted to creat one but never understood any of the tutorials i saw online...thanks tho newbie...do you have any ebook we can download for further explanation? embarassed
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
the video training is ready, you can purchase a copy here at no risk

http:///android-development-video-training-1242475
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by trytillmake(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2014
I like yr hustle
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2014
jobakademy:
Course Outline:

8. App Inventor Components and their functions
9. Exploring the Blocks

In your video, did you do a detail explanation on the above?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by paulenokels: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
talking about android apps. check out my chat app for meeting new people. Check out "Hookup Chat" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softenokels.Hookup
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2014
jobakademy:
the video training is ready, you can purchase a copy here at no risk

http:///android-development-video-training-1242475
the konga link says not available.
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by ogedanny: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by ogedanny: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hope you guys are real? I bought android app course on Jumia but its not playing at all. fake product. Uptil now, they have not refunded my money after they have picked up the product. All I hear is quality check, how long does it take to do a check on a DVD?
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
ogedanny:
Hope you guys are real? I bought android app course on Jumia but its not playing at all. fake product. Uptil now, they have not refunded my money after they have picked up the product. All I hear is quality check, how long does it take to do a check on a DVD?

yes. we are real. call us on 07030585793 or visit us at 93, olokoro street, Umuahia, Abia State
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
hisblud:
the konga link says not available.

am communicating with konga to restore my account. i don't know why they blocked it..

--------------------------------
Dear jobakademy,

There have been several problems with your store’s most recent orders.

Therefore, your jobakademy store account has been temporarily suspended in order to guarantee that our customers receive high quality of service.

To reactivate your account, please contact Seller Services calling 0818 235 5555 or emailing mall@konga.com

Until your account is reopened, your items will not be visible on Konga.com. However, all orders currently in progress will remain active. We kindly request that you track and update the shipments for any orders currently in progress.

Furthermore, any customer claims filed while your account is suspended will be handled directly by our Seller Services team.

Thank you for your business.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. by jobakademy: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
hisblud:

In your video, did you do a detail explanation on the above?

yes. i gave a detailed explanation on that.

i have a money back guaranty policy if u tink u did not get the right value for the money u paid for the video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture And 16 step How To Drive Manual Motor Vehicle / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge. / Programming - What About Newbies Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.