Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Turkey Farmer In The House - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Turkey Farmer In The House (3811 Views)

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Tomatoes Farmer In The South West / Poultry Farmer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Farmer In The House by moyin2009: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Any Turkey farmer in the house to help in dissecting technical know how to turkey rearing and day old sourcing both local and foreign ones thanks.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by ogbongenet: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
im into turkey farmin...any question for me?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Titiladeolu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
moyin2009:
Any Turkey farmer in the house to help in dissecting technical know how to turkey rearing and day old sourcing both local and foreign ones thanks.

I'm an animal scientist and I can teach you a to z of what you need in the business.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Titiladeolu(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
moyin2009:

drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by moyin2009: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogbongenet:
I want to venture into Turkey farming, please where can i get foreign Turkey and how profitability it is?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by clementcro(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have like 20 turkey, grown, like six month, please do you guys have an idea of how much each one goes for?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by samshoz(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2014
ogbongenet:
Do imported turkeys engage in natural mating?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by ogbongenet: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
samshoz:
Do imported turkeys engage in natural mating?
no artificial insemination alone

1 Like

Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by ogbongenet: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
moyin2009:
I want to venture into Turkey farming, please where can i get foreign Turkey and how profitability it is?
i can assit u to get foreign turkey.very because they to maturity early
ogbongenet:
i can assit u to get foreign turkey.very profitable because they get to maturity early
moyin2009:
i can assit u to get foreign turkey.very because they to maturity early
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by obalukan: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Titiladeolu:

I'm an animal scientist and I can teach you a to z of what you need in the business.

Do you know about Artificial Insemination (AI) as animal scientist? If you do contact me via lekansalawu1986@gmail.com I have a deal for you.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by atuagbo: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
ogbongenet:

Do Turkeys have their own special feeds or is the same normal feeds for chickens that they eat?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by samshoz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Normal Chicken grower mash/feed.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by atuagbo: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
samshoz:
Normal Chicken grower mash/feed.
Thanks
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Eefosa1: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2015
i am into turkey farming ,i bought ten foreign turkey from obasanjo from Agent ,i lost one boiler and one turkey five day later reason i dont know ,but i increase the heat but on the third week ,they start dying one by one what i observed their legs start getting weak and they can stad while others will march them,after give all medication ,gumboro,fowl pox lasota according antibiotics
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by adigunbizz: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Eefosa1:
i am into turkey farming ,i bought ten foreign turkey from obasanjo from Agent ,i lost one boiler and one turkey five day later reason i dont know ,but i increase the heat but on the third week ,they start dying one by one what i observed their legs start getting weak and they can stad while others will march them,after give all medication ,gumboro,fowl pox lasota according antibiotics

From the little I know:

What type of feed are you giving them? I hope the protein content is not too high, since their body weight would be too high for the weak leg bones to support. And I hope you are not giving them calcium in any form? It's best you allow their bones develop naturally at infant.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by pat077: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
ogbongenet:
no artificial insemination alone
do u have an ideal of how one can go about doing artificial insemination?
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Eefosa1: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2015
adigunbizz:

From the little I know:

What type of feed are you giving them? I hope the protein content is not too high, since their body weight would be too high for the weak leg bones to support. And I hope you are not giving them calcium in any form? It's best you allow their bones develop naturally at infant.

l am using top feed bro and no additional calcuim,apart from vitalyite,antibiotics emberfort but to my surprise the boiler look stronger than the foreign turkey
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Eefosa1: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
boiler starter (top feed)
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by adigunbizz: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Eefosa1:

l am using top feed bro and no additional calcuim,apart from vitalyite,antibiotics emberfort but to my surprise the boiler look stronger than the foreign turkey

Then their problem is above me. Please seek elsewhere for solution and mention me when you find it. Thanks.
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by barapistis(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
comming with a good one
Re: Turkey Farmer In The House by Prophet2015(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Contact me on A-Z Practical Turkey farming practice, hephokfarm@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kanel Cake (pkc) Suppliers Needed Urgently / Secure Your Farmland, Poultry, Properties With Solar ELECTRIC PERIMETER FENCE / Tomatoes Etal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.