Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified (789 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by ideee03(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
The Dallas nurse who contracted Ebola while treating Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, has been identified at 26 year old Nina Pham. Nina, according to report, was among over 50 staff of the hospital that cared for Duncan who later died on October 8th.

Nina is said to probably have had the closest contact with Duncan, she was his personal nurse and was in his room often. She and others who cared for Duncan wore protective gear, including gowns, gloves, masks and face shields, and sometimes full-body suits but that didn't help Nina. She's officially the first person to contract the disease within the US.

She's currently being treated at the same hospital. Yesterday, she received a blood transfusion from Ebola survivor, Dr Kent Brantly. Hopefully she will make it.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/photo-dallas-nurse-with-ebola-has-been.html

Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by ideee03(f): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
I hope she survives it, and it is contained.One question comes to mind tho, did they give this blood transfusion to the Liberian?
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by Aitee1: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2014
I pray she survive...such a beauty kiss

Mma efa ideee03 emesiere
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by fittoux: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2014
ideee03:

I hope she survives it, and it is contained.One question comes to mind tho, did they give this blood transfusion to the Liberian?
may be,may be not...this question will be valid and sound after the potency of the blood transfusion has been proven and she might have survived
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by tinuolababy(f): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
i don't think and no report has it that the blood was given to the Liberian.
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by ideee03(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Hahaha,ufan, abadie?

Aka kpene!
Aitee1:
I pray she survive...such a beauty kiss

Mma efa ideee03 emesiere
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by ideee03(f): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2014
If they didn't,it shows their preference
tinuolababy:
i don't think and no report has it that the blood was given to the Liberian.
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by Crocz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oh no!...ebola why...the beautiful ones are not suppose to be dieing!
Re: Photo: Dallas Nurse With Ebola Has Been Identified by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Y dem no give d Liberia guy transfusion?yeye deh smell for that America.

(1) (Reply)

8 Cancer Causing Foods You Shld Avoid! / You And Sugar! / Firm Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.