Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted (5670 Views)

Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / Vitamin Water Vs Gatorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by debbie(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
There is a high deficiency of vitamin A in Africa,hence the need for consumption of highly nutritious new-breed cassava.Knowing that cassava is the staple food in Africa and Nigeria,every home consumes it a least daily.
If you have need for this processed cassava in form of GARRI,CASSAVA FLOUR AND THE RAW TUBERS(FOR FUFU,CASSAVA BREAD AND STARCH),you can reach me and lets discuss.

1.Buyer who go as far as outside Lagos to purchase the garri,this is also a good news for you because we have brought the market closer to you.
2.Are you into food vendor business and you need to satisfy the needs of your customers by providing more nutrient-based food and also save cost.
3.Do you know people within and outside Lagos who might have need for this garri ,especially eateries,hotels and places where such food is consumed.
4.Do you wish to market the product in your location.

NUTRITION VALUE OF VITAMIN A CASSAVA
1.It reduces deficiency in vitamin A
2.It helps reduce blindness especially in younger children and women(more in the rural areas)
3.It Helps reduce malnutrition which affects 20% pregnant women and 30% of children below 5years.
4.It can impair immune systems and vision which could cause blindness and, in some cases, death.
5.Yellow cassava contains high levels of β-carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A.
6. Since cassava is a major part of many people’s diets, introducing cassava bio-fortified with Vitamin A is an excellent innovation to improve health on a large scale.

You can drop ur contact and i will get in touch with you. or ask any question,i will be glad to answer you

Yours truly.

Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by debbie(f): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
If you are into farming and wish to ultivate the cassava,if you are an exporter of quality garri and cassava flour rich in vitamin A,if you are into food production using cassava as a raw material.You can contact me and get more clarification.If you also wish to go into the business and be a major supplier to bulk buyers,sellers,distributors and huge consumers you can also let me know.

REMEMBER,THERE IS NEED TO EAT QUALITY AND MORE NUTRITIOUS FOOD.

Yours truly.

Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by akoshine01: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kindly send details of the price to my box. topmargin05@yahoo.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Callfubu(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kindly send your details to info@farmbaskit.com and cc aguhenry@farmbaskit.com.. Name, pictures and prices of product, location, contact name and address
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by debbie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks for your interest,i will get them across to you
akoshine01:
Kindly send details of the price to my box. topmargin05@yahoo.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by debbie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks for your interest,i will get it across to you
Callfubu:
Kindly send your details to info@farmbaskit.com and cc aguhenry@farmbaskit.com.. Name, pictures and prices of product, location, contact name and address
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Bis1234(f): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kindly send details of the price to my box. bissychic@yahoo.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by teeblaze23(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello, pls I'm in need of some info on where to. Get this yellow cassava as well as the price.
Currently in Osun state right now bt if its not around here, I'll like to know where to get in in lagos
Realmatthew23@gmail.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by vic3ee: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pls text me your number this garri is needed urgently in large quantities my number is 07013867327 .engr Victor is my name ....my email pls drop me ur number ASAP victornonye@gmail.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
The goal of CAPFIS is to raise multiple millionaires through her agricultural program.

Everyone is interested in money to a certain extent and the way most of us make it is by working for someone else.
If you are really clever you may find a way to do it for yourself, but fundamentally you still rely on other people to pay you.

Reasons why we are going to make our participants to undergo two weeks intensive training, afterwards, we shall allot 5 hectares to you and give you stems,
while you sit on the tractor with a supervisor and do-it-by-yourself. The same things applies when you are harvesting, and not only that,
you will be opportune to learn how cassava is commercialized to variety products.

After the harvesting of the plots allotted to you, you will earn a N1,000,000! Your goal is to ensure you make up to 125tons output.

You can enroll and join the train of upcoming millionaires and be an employer of labor afterwards or you can choose to wait for white collar jobs.

Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by kennykane1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
@Poster, could you please inform if this is a GMO?
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Gentle034(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
debbie:
If you are into farming and wish to ultivate the cassava,if you are an exporter of quality garri and cassava flour rich in vitamin A,if you are into food production using cassava as a raw material.You can contact me and get more clarification.If you also wish to go into the business and be a major supplier to bulk buyers,sellers,distributors and huge consumers you can also let me know.

REMEMBER,THERE IS NEED TO EAT QUALITY AND MORE NUTRITIOUS FOOD.

Yours truly.
Philipsuleiman001@gmail.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Raintaker(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Hi, send me a mail
Is there a white variant of this garri?
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by lifenajeje(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Good day..keep up the good work ...add me on WhatsApp 07038149252 am interested in marketing ur product
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by idrisalomagold(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please I need details also. Kindly send me where Ro get and also the yellow and white stem in bulk for cultivation. My email is stateandcapital@gmail.com
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Epleribus: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Goog day op, please let me have more information about this product, am seriously thinking about it now.
pleaserespond ASAP to
femiajibike@gmail.com or 08142657198
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by westbuoi(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2018
We are Alpha Ager Ltd, processors of Garri(white/red/ijebu) located in Ankpa, Kogi State

We have modern machineries graters(4Tons/hr) and multiple hydraulic pressers , but local frying on our community fryers by employees from Edo.

Our warehouse is at One way market road, gwagwalada

Our daily output is 50bags per day..

We sell strictly on orders.
White- 60modus---------N8200
Red- 60modus--------N9500
Soured 60modus----8500 at at 27/1/2020

Prices are subject to prevailing market prices...We own our logistics..We can transport to you any where, within abuja at N200 per bag

For samples and making orders call
07054730087/ 07068132006

Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Omolewales(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2019
debbie:
There is a high deficiency of vitamin A in Africa,hence the need for consumption of highly nutritious new-breed cassava.Knowing that cassava is the staple food in Africa and Nigeria,every home consumes it a least daily.
If you have need for this processed cassava in form of GARRI,CASSAVA FLOUR AND THE RAW TUBERS(FOR FUFU,CASSAVA BREAD AND STARCH),you can reach me and lets discuss.

1.Buyer who go as far as outside Lagos to purchase the garri,this is also a good news for you because we have brought the market closer to you.
2.Are you into food vendor business and you need to satisfy the needs of your customers by providing more nutrient-based food and also save cost.
3.Do you know people within and outside Lagos who might have need for this garri ,especially eateries,hotels and places where such food is consumed.
4.Do you wish to market the product in your location.

NUTRITION VALUE OF VITAMIN A CASSAVA
1.It reduces deficiency in vitamin A
2.It helps reduce blindness especially in younger children and women(more in the rural areas)
3.It Helps reduce malnutrition which affects 20% pregnant women and 30% of children below 5years.
4.It can impair immune systems and vision which could cause blindness and, in some cases, death.
5.Yellow cassava contains high levels of β-carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A.
6. Since cassava is a major part of many people’s diets, introducing cassava bio-fortified with Vitamin A is an excellent innovation to improve health on a large scale.

You can drop ur contact and i will get in touch with you. or ask any question,i will be glad to answer you

Yours truly.
I am also into buying and selling of garri , here is my contact for further details 08163528378
you can also send me your details too
Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Wanted by Ojogbajacobs: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
I want to venture into cassava farming and garri procession. I am based at gwagwalada, Abuja. I need the white and yellow stem. Are they still available and at what price?
From Ojogba Jacobs farms.
WhatsApp/ call: 08033267665

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools / See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period / Large Scale Chin Chin Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.