Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Entrepreneurship Development - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship Development (64159 Views)

FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Seminar On Entrepreneurship Development / Entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Nice 1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by spotmataz: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
. Thanks. This is an eye opener.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by spotmataz: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Profsammie:
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...
First all of when I read the post, I loved the concept but the next was to verify whether the Platform works or not.. I logged in to the demo section I was provided and I was captivated about the product, cos its sell-able and easy to promote, I just spoke to a school down my street and showed them the demo section and the proprietor just said awesome! Immediately I said within me this is a confirmed client and immediately I contacted the developers of the Platform and that was how it happened Ooooo... And I just deducted my commission from the fee paid by the school and sent the company's own..

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!

. An eye opener. Thanks.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2014
spotmataz:
. Thanks. This is an eye opener.

You are welcome..
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Profsammie:

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yeah!!! Gbammm!!! We're just seeing this post and thanks for sharing your testimony
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by mastercee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
MyInfoo:
Yeah!!! Gbammm!!! We're just seeing this post and thanks for sharing your testimony

I sent you a mail
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by 4much: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have gone through the information. It really look cool, Thanks for sharing
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
mastercee:

I sent you a mail

Kindly resend the email again cos we didnt receive it.... Our Email is support @webguruschoolmodel.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by charlesashilo: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Profsammie:

Happy for u. Keep it steady.
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Profsammie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
charlesashilo:

Happy for u. Keep it steady.

Alright Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by mastercee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
MyInfoo:

Kindly resend the email again cos we didnt receive it.... Our Email is support @webguruschoolmodel.com

Mail resent
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
mastercee:

Mail resent

I would suggest you drop your email here and we send the details to you..
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 17, 2014
yinkadesigncode@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by ayenny02(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2014
ayenny02@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by golamike: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
MyInfoo:

I also sent you a mail since last night, still waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by golamike: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
golamike@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by femiola3: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2014
MyInfoo:

I would suggest you drop your email here and we send the details to you..

I m interested my email is faanoolayinka@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by udumosam23(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2014
udumosamuel2014@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2014
obiefule111@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by beinstein(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
louisahmedu@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
bossmini84:
yinkadesigncode@gmail.com

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by tayade: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
tayade2005@yahoo.com
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayenny02:
ayenny02@yahoo.com

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
golamike:
golamike@gmail.com

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
femiola3:

I m interested my email is faanoolayinka@yahoo.com

thanks

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask..
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
udumosam23:
udumosamuel2014@yahoo.com

Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
frankyskyboi:
obiefule111@yahoo.com

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask.......
Re: Entrepreneurship Development by MyInfoo: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
beinstein:
louisahmedu@gmail.com

We have sent you the partnership details kindly check your inbox/spam... You are also free to ask whatever question you would like to ask./.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.