Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? (1822 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI? 
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our
voting population.
This is the ICT generation that is largely
ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be
misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s
Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

Please consider the following unassailable facts:
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by moscobabs(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
following!!!!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by mperoakeem(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
All ears
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
who isnt afraid of boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by 1shortblackboy: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
u and buhari should park one corner
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Deadpan: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Me o!!! shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by youngeagle(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=aminu150 post=27130943]WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI? 
72yr old man cant lead us in this modern age,he might have a good hart,with his weight in Nigerian politics i think he is influential to any person that might emerge as a president,he should be a mentor or as well sponsor younger ones,i use to like this man bt his desperation is making me think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=youngeagle post=27138332][/quote]
I agree to some of your point. Even me personally want buhari to be a mentor to credible people like Kwankwaso. This is because buhari is getting older by day and the mafias of nigerian politics will never allow Buhari to rule because they know they will be prosecuted.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by femmy2010(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2014
The set of people Afraid of Buhari are the Corrupt ones.
This corrupt sets of Nigerian continually place this "Boko Haram/Terrorist tag" on him but most Nigerians are wiser now,we wont be cowed by those propaganda anymore.
Come 2015 my Vote is going for Buhari .

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
femmy2010:
This corrupt sets of Nigerian continually place this "Boko Haram/Terrorist tag" on him but most Nigerians are wiser now,we wont be cowed by those propaganda anymore.
Thank you my brother. Wish other southerners could be as wise as you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
only the ignorant will not be afraid of a blood thirsty tyrant who doubles as a Jihardists apologetic!

Buhari will never rule Nigeria again!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by blasterman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
femmy2010:

If Buhari wants to stop corrupt let him join EFCC. Buhari needs govt money that all he has ever done govt money from when he was governor to whatever. During his reign Nigeria was in economic calamity or y did babangida plot a coup against him. We need new ppl like fashola with new ideas Nigeria is not somebody's company it's is our company.

If Buhari enters( god forbid ) first thing he will do Is put one of his brothers in Npa, nnpc , cbn and awarding contract to ppl based on nepotism.

The havoc Buhari, ibb and the rest we are still feeling it till today. Nepa collapsed, railway collapse ppl don't know

If he wants to be Boss let him beg for emir in his village he does not have the brains to take us forward.

Not only Buhari they are many old politicians who started corruption in Nigeria want to return

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by femmy2010(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
blasterman:

If Buhari wants to stop corrupt let him join EFCC. Buhari needs govt money that all he has ever done govt money from when he was governor to whatever. During his reign Nigeria was in economic calamity or y did babangida plot a coup against him. We need new ppl like fashola with new ideas Nigeria is not somebody's company it's is our company.

If Buhari enters( god forbid ) first thing he will do Is put one of his brothers in Npa, nnpc , cbn

Blasterman,
Wise up man.
GMB needs to be at the helm of affairs of the Nation Nigeria to make the desired possitive impact.
I am a Yoruba man and a Christian but My Vote is going to A northern and a Muslim man cos i have learnt and clearly undertand that all those tribal and religion sentiments has done us no good so far and wont in future.
I once voted for a Christian and a southerner who said he previously didn't have no shoes but all i get now is him gradually taking away my slippers and shoes all in the name of the promise of a sweeter tomorrow when his cohorts are already enjoying their sweetest tomorrow today via massive corruption and embezzlement .
The beauty of Democracy is that you can VOTE for you beloved Jonathan while we that desire positive Change would gladly cast our cherished VOTE for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Posterity and ancestors are afraid of Buhari

History and future are afraid of him

Democracy and freedom of speech are afraid of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by blasterman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
femmy2010:

Blasterman,
Wise up man.
GMB needs to be at the helm of affairs of the Nation Nigeria to make the desired possitive impact.
I am a Yoruba man and a Christian but My Vote is going to A northern and a Muslim man cos i have learnt and clearly undertand that all those tribal and religion sentiments has done us no good so far and wont in future.
I once voted for a Christian and a southerner who said he previously didn't have no shoes but all i get now is him gradually taking away my slippers and shoes all in the name of the promise of a sweeter tomorrow when his cohorts are already enjoying their sweetest tomorrow today via massive corruption and embezzlement .
The beauty of Democracy is that you can VOTE for you beloved Jonathan while we that desire positive Change would gladly cast our cherished VOTE for Buhari.

IF u are using ur brain which i doubt u will not ask ur self how productive will a 72 year man be in a high stress job like President of a country. Unless he is going to just sit down there for title and to distribute wealth to his family members.

U need a brain check. Remove Relgion and Tribe why do u think Buhari is the person to rule ? There are better ppl not buhari who is there for the money alone and he wants power. i dont even care for Goodluck either i would rather have someelse.

People like u are why nigeria is backwards . .

Buhari nigerians forget plotted a coup against a democratically elected government. When Nigerias democracy was at its infant stage he and his friends plotted a coup because of the greed and lust for money. he , ibb and Abacha represent the dark ages of Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by femmy2010(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
blasterman:

IF u are using ur brain which i doubt
u will not ask ur self how productive will a 72 year man be in a high stress job like President of a country. Unless he is going to just sit down there for title and to distribute wealth to his family members.

U need a brain check
. Remove Relgion and Tribe why do u think Buhari is the person to rule ? There are better ppl not buhari who is there for the money alone and he wants power. i dont even care for Goodluck either i would rather have someelse.

People like u are why nigeria is backwards . .

Buhari nigerians forget plotted a coup against a democratically elected government. When Nigerias democracy was at its infant stage he and his friends plotted a coup because of the greed and lust for money. he , ibb and Abacha represent the dark ages of Nigeria.

I pity you.
Your brain in not in your head but in the head of a goat(Anofia).
I rest my case,having a healthy conversation with you is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by blasterman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
femmy2010:

I pity you.

Pity u self and ur dumb self . Simple Question i asked u cant answer why is Buhari of all ppl mentioned to be president. Fools will say in "1984 and 1985 he was president " - what did he do?

The moment he was kicked out Nigeria introduced austerity and SAP

Maybe you dont know do research on SAP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Excepts from Buhari Coup

HISTORY: BUHARI’S FIRST SPEECH AFTER THE MILITARY COUP OF 31ST DECEMBER 1983

In pursuance of the primary objective of saving our great nation from total collapse, I, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari of the Nigerian army have, after due consultation amongst the services of the armed forces, been formally invested with the authority of the Head of the Federal Military Government and the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is with humility and a deep sense of responsibility that I accept this challenge and call to national duty.

As you must have heard in the previous announcement, the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1979) has been suspended, except those sections of it which are exempted in the constitution. The change became necessary in order to put an end to the serious economic predicament and the crisis of confidence now afflicting our nation. Consequently, the Nigerian armed forces have constituted themselves into a Federal Military Government comprising of a Supreme Military Council, a National Council of States, a Federal Executive Council at the centre and State Executive Councils to be presided over by military governors in each of the states of the federation. Members of these councils will be announced soon. The last Federal Military Government drew up a programme with the aim of handing over political power to the civilians in 1979. This programme as you all know, was implemented to the letter. The 1979 constitution was promulgated.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
blasterman:

Pity u self and ur dumb self . Simple Question i asked u cant answer why is Buhari of all ppl mentioned to be president. Fools will say in "1984 and 1985 he was president " - what did he do?

The moment he was kicked out Nigeria introduced austerity and SAP

Maybe you dont know do research on SAP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Excepts from Buhari Coup

HISTORY: BUHARI’S FIRST SPEECH AFTER THE MILITARY COUP OF 31ST DECEMBER 1983

In pursuance of the primary objective of saving our great nation from total collapse, I, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari of the Nigerian army have, after due consultation amongst the services of the armed forces, been formally invested with the authority of the Head of the Federal Military Government and the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is with humility and a deep sense of responsibility that I accept this challenge and call to national duty.

As you must have heard in the previous announcement, the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1979) has been suspended, except those sections of it which are exempted in the constitution. The change became necessary in order to put an end to the serious economic predicament and the crisis of confidence now afflicting our nation. Consequently, the Nigerian armed forces have constituted themselves into a Federal Military Government comprising of a Supreme Military Council, a National Council of States, a Federal Executive Council at the centre and State Executive Councils to be presided over by military governors in each of the states of the federation. Members of these councils will be announced soon. The last Federal Military Government drew up a programme with the aim of handing over political power to the civilians in 1979. This programme as you all know, was implemented to the letter. The 1979 constitution was promulgated.
Blaster man you are not objective in your views. In fact you are bias against hausas: Abacha, IBB Buhari. Upto now you are yet to give a good reason on why buhari should not rule again. Even Obasanjo attested to the credibility of Buhari. He is the only top government official that never steals government money and upto now has no house in Abuja. I am sure even house boy of your Jonathan owns home in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
aminu150:

Blaster man you are not objective in your views. In fact you are bias against hausas: Abacha, IBB Buhari. Upto now you are yet to give a good reason on why buhari should not rule again. Even Obasanjo attested to the credibility of Buhari. He is the only top government official that never steals government money and upto now has no house in Abuja. I am sure even house boy of your Jonathan owns home in Abuja.

Buhari committed treason!
If his coup had failed, he would had faced the firing squad like a common criminal that he is.
If not that Nigerians are cowards, Buhari should be in jail by now, but instead he is receiving pension as an ex head of state! A position he stole with the barrel of the gun!

He will not test that seat again!
QED!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by blasterman(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
aminu150:

Where they not the successive military govt

1983-1985 Buhari
1985-1993 BB
1993- 1996 Abacha

I didnt make it up

We all no all them are padi padi

For me i dont care about tribe or your religion. The best man for the job. Our voting based on sentiments is always hindrance. The mismanagement of that era we are still paying for it now. Every thing went comatose do your research, everything.. is it NEPA, railway, economy, corruption.

Then we complain that the country is not good how will it be good
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by aminu150(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2014
blasterman:

Where they not the successive military govt

1983-1985 Buhari
1985-1993 BB
1993- 1996 Abacha

I didnt make it up
If you are not bias you should have added Obasanjo 1999 to 2007. As he civilian government what special thing did he do? Afterall OBJ brought this clueless president by choosing Yaradua as his successor knowing fully well that Yaradua will die in no time.
Lastly, please compare the state of the nation now and that of the government of Buhari or abacha or IBB. To me they are far better because they didnt kill innocent people as this Boko haram is doing. BH is PDP as said by Azazi

We all no all them are padi padi

For me i dont care about tribe or your religion. The best man for the job. Our voting based on sentiments is always hindrance. The mismanagement of that era we are still paying for it now. Every thing went comatose do your research, everything.. is it NEPA, railway, economy, corruption.

Then we complain that the country is not good how will it be good

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Caseless: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:
only the ignorant will not be afraid of a blood thirsty tyrant who doubles as a Jihardists apologetic!

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Caseless: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:

u'v refused to grow up. Sms!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by femmy2010(m): 3:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
u'v refused to grow up. Sms!

Frankly, some people are best ignored.
It is Wiser to not respond to them and simply allow the Polls to reflect what Nigerians truly want.
GMB for presido come 2015.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by jking001(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2014
The people that were killed after he lost election when he shed tears are afraid of Buhari he wants to come and kill all of us.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Caseless: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2014
femmy2010:

Frankly, some people are best ignored.
It is Wiser to not respond to them and simply allow the Polls to reflect what Nigerians truly want.
GMB for presido come 2015.
GBAM!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Oyeneku1: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
himkers:
who isnt afraid of boko haram?
grin eerrrmmm..*scratches head*..
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2014
femmy2010:

I pity you.

grin grin
I smiled when I saw ur clean response to the fool however was not disappointed with his response. There is a reason demdem comes in full force on these fools. Trying to be reasonable and civil doesn't worth it.
Jonaadaft end at aso rock is surely coming to an abrupt end. Kirikiri awaits the fool.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by 7lives: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2014
noblezone:

History is a bitch, how many Jihad has Buhari fought, how many fatua has he declared.
Mr Jesus knight aka christian crusader, no be today e don tey, give me a better reason apart from all these trash you typed here and remember to take your crusades to the Israelites, force them to accept Christ as their lord and saviour or have you not heard that the Jews up till now have not accept Christ?.
We are discussing good governance you are mixing it with religion, I am a true christian, I know that the ways of the present government of this country is the way of mammon and don't ask me how I get to know, by their fruits we shall know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS DEFECT FROM PDP TO APC / Northwest University Kano Commissioned By Buhari & Bukola / BREAKING!!! Former Head Of State, Olusegun Obasanjo Defects To apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.