Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! (2099 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Chief Harry Ayoade Akande's Birthday Party In Pictures / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Nollywood actress and happily married mother of two is all of 36 years today! She shared this photo above and also poured out her thankful heart to her fans:
‘I thank you Lord for making it possible for me to wake up today, for the gift of life, great health, my family, my husband, my beautiful children, my friends, for blessing the works of my hands even as I remain expectant in every aspect of my life, my steadfast fans that have become family…It’s my #birthday people #October14th.’

SOURCE: http://stargist.com/2014/10/14/its-nollywood-actress-dakore-egbuson-akandes-birthday-lets-celebrate-her/

Re: It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! by Tenim47(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
She giv u Invitation card?
Re: It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! by Airforce1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
beautiful woman

Enjoy your marriage

Bless!
Re: It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! by LegendarySage(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Happy birthday, dakore. One of the most beautiful women in the movie industry.
Re: It’s Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande’s Birthday! Let’s Celebrate Her! by lyntiffany(f): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
I love this lady so much , her simplicity surrounds her with this aura that I just can't explain.HBD to you love. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Flaunts Cleavage In Raunchy Bed Snap In Low-Cut Top / Yemi Alade Shares New Cute Photos / Another Billionaire Daughter Jennifer Obayuwana Put Her Impressive Assets Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.