Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries (1538 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / Nysc Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by Mega2010(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hello Nairalandlanders.
First I cease this opportunity to say a big thank you to God for seeing me throughout this service year,and to my friends and folks,those seen and unseen(nairalanders) who turned my boring moments into times of laughter,I once again say thank you.
But something is seriously bordering me as it is remaining a two days to my Passing out Parade(POP),people around me are all saying I should do a "send off" for them,students,teachers,co-tenants and my landlord.One actually said he heard NYSC pays double allawe at the eve of our passing out.
Please when most of you served,did you do send off to people or organizing parties and all that,are they not suppose to be the ones to say thank you?Staying here was difficult and I struggled all through,a lot of them are saying they will miss us but we still have to do send off...
Please did you do send off for anyone?Is a carton of malt not ok for my landlord and tenants?i wouldn't want to spend a lot moreover I have recieved nothing,not stingy though.please tell me what to do via this wahala...how did you organise your own wahala......

1 Like

Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by paul288yahoo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
no
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by Mega2010(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
paul288yahoo:
no
no?ok u didn't do anything?maybe am soo close to the students abi?
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by paul288yahoo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mega2010:
no?ok u didn't do anything?maybe am soo close to the students abi?
as for I did nothing............. but just as u said malt is OK if u insist ........
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by yokiti: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
You are under no obligation to buy anything for them, however, you never can tell where in future you might gain back even more the #1500 or #2000 you may expend in organising it.
I will advice you to do it ONLY if it is convenient for you.
Happy POP; better moment ahead of you dear compatriot.

1 Like

Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by opeyemmmy(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2014
@Mod Yokiti, shey una go give us FP tomorrow
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by yokiti: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2014
opeyemmmy:
Its your day; how best can we celebrate it here than giving it the best popularity it deserves. Congrats bro!
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by opeyemmmy(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2014
yokiti:

Its your day; how best can we celebrate it here than giving it the best popularity it deserves. Congrats bro!

Thanks bro. We look forward to it.

1 Like

Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by legendsilver(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Thank God we saw how it started, the joy in me is far beyond what my mouth can say. I give Jesus all the glory
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Oboy if I no post for front page for our frontie topic I go vex oh..

So, a beg, ejö, biko, mention all the me(s)
Re: This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries by Jaypower2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
congrat

(1) (Reply)

Time Table Prospective NYSC 2015 Batch B / Open Letter To NYSC Director General / KOGI NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.