Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Where Are The Public Libraries? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The Public Libraries? (510 Views)

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria / Public Libraries Within Ogba, Ikeja And Agege: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Public Libraries? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi people.
To say the truth, the library was my second home while I was in the university. I just loved going there because I believe great minds are formed with books, and i loved the serene evironment and quietness . I went there everyday with my school notes plus to read the enormous materials there.
Now: ever since I graduated in 2012 I have been unable to find a library to go to and study.
Do we have functional ones at all?
It has been on my mind for a while now.

(1) (Reply)

Myschooltalks Is Here!!! / Advise Needed / Study In India At Avoidable Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.