Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? (450 Views)

Women In Christianity And The Bible / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? by paxonel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
i observed with kin interest how most Nigerian Christians run after so called men of God. I soon discover that the difference between you and that man you are running after is knowledge. you run after him simply because he knows the bible more than you and nothing else. not because he is any way man of God more than you.
the day you too will sit down and read the bible for yourself, that is the day you will know the truth and be free, and stop running after him.
a tout in the street is a man of God too, he does not know
Re: In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? by Ajibam: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
you and I are men of God,
the one you are referring to is just like a nick people prefer to call annointed servant of God,it is just improvised.
In real sense,you and I are men of God..accredited representative!

1 Like

Re: In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? by paxonel(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ajibam:
you and I are men of God,
the one you are referring to is just like a nick people prefer to call annointed servant of God,it is just improvised.
In real sense,you and I are men of God..accredited representative!
that also means all of us church members are anointed servants too,we are all colleagues to our pastors

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of A Pakistani Christian Woman Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy / Divine Remembrance / Will You Obey Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.