Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why I Stopped Using Bitly, Adfly etc.. And Started Using Clk.im - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why I Stopped Using Bitly, Adfly etc.. And Started Using Clk.im (1383 Views)

Like Adfly? Checkout Gangfly - Nigeria's First Interstitial Ad Network / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Using Bitly, Adfly etc.. And Started Using Clk.im by jovelle: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
hi everyone.. yes i am new to this forum, yes this is only my first post but i have to share with you why i stopped using bitty, adfly and all the other shortening monetization sites and switched to using http://Clk.im only.

the answer is short and sweet - they let me control the content of the interstitials on my own!

here is more details about how it works - if you take their shortening auto code and add it to your sites - they can convert all the links to short links. this is a cool feature that many shorteners have, but here is where it gets better!
Adding this code will enable to you to enjoy the following:
1. statistics on all of the links on your site (what gets clicked, from which geo, referrer etc)
2. after the user clicks on the link they will be passed through an interstitial ad (10 second countdown timer - after which they can skip the ad and continue to the destination URL)

What web masters can do with this is the following (you need to choose between the two.. i chose the 2nd option!):
1. Revshare deal on the performance that your interstitials generate - where they would be providing the monetization and paying you 70% of the revenues you generate.
2. for a modest fee they can give you full control of the content of the ads you will be showing. this way you will be able to retain 100% of the revnues from the deals you currently have with your monetization partners. essentially they would only be providing you with a great way to display more landing pages to your traffic!

I chose the 2nd option because it allowed me to add my own affiliate links, landing page URL's etc.. this way i can increase traffic to my smaller sites + make money from the additional exposure my affiliate links are getting.

Thats it.. i hope you will enjoy this service too.

Best,
Jovelle.

(1) (Reply)

Konga Overtakes Nairaland As The Most Visited Site In Nigeria / REVIEW: Speedhost247 Is The Best Affordable And Good Hosting Service Currently / HYIP Script For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.