Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (51108 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by funxho: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
They pay about 200k-250k after d grad trainee saga. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by tafrica(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2014
i hope this is the official thread for these jobs and why is this thread silent?
Does workforce do negative marking please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by uchenna08(m): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2014
[b][[left][/left]
mosco10:
I got d invitation too... any info about d test Questions..mine is going to b on Saturday 29/11 @unilag.. Batch 2 1pm..
mine Is same time date and batch.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by 2zona(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hi guys, wish everyone success as we write NB test on sat. Dat caution "CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED SO DON'T COME WITH IT" really got me shivering. Workforce maths without calculator can b a hard knot to crack oo. God take control.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by temitee4me(f): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good evening. Pls,has anyone been contacted?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by ayobo1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
any contact for interview yet..............
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by wiseguy4re: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2014
I heard back from them as of 05/12/2014. And the assessment is for 19/12/2014. Any tips on what to expect for the assessment day?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by martinoonline(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
My MSc is 'in view'....so I got this call from NB asking when I'll be through with my course work n I said around April/May 2015 (Hope I didn't mess up?) and when I asked abt a possible AC invite for me, he responded that they'll get back to me. Pls anybody with me on this? I applied for packaging position.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by wiseguy4re: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Had the assessment day today and trust me its the most stressful process I have been through all my life. Does anyone share the same view?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by snoop1(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Good day everyone. I wrote dis trainee test and for some reason I havent gotte any mail be it success or "we are sorry" mail. Do I need to be worried? And can anyone help me so I can get in contact with dem to kno wuts up with my issue. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by cocxybaba: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
wiseguy4re:
Had the assessment day today and trust me its the most stressful process I have been through all my life. Does anyone share the same view?

I had mine on the 16th, were the first set. 9 of us. I went home stressed up, tired. Intact I was blabbing at the interview stage. Very stressful day, but it was great except for the mechanical part of the test. I pray I am successful at the end of the whole process. Good luck to you too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by igehkc(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
cocxybaba:

I had mine on the 16th, were the first set. 9 of us. I went home stressed up, tired. Intact I was blabbing at the interview stage. Very stressful day, but it was great except for the mechanical part of the test. I pray I am successful at the end of the whole process. Good luck to you too.
please can you give details of how it went at the assessment centre? thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by wiseguy4re: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Too long to type. I will gladly help you but over the phone. Cos I don't have time to type the whole steps out.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by igehkc(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2015
wiseguy4re:
Too long to type. I will gladly help you but over the phone. Cos I don't have time to type the whole steps out.
Ok then...kindly mail ur number to igehkc@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by Kunzee2304(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerian Breweries..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by philfrey08: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is it possible for someone who didn't apply or went through the assessments to get in through recommendations?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers by reaZON(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
please does anyone know how the Nigerian Brewery exam will be structured?

is it mostly based on brewery or is it GMAT-type of exam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kindly Advice The HR / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.