Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold (3715 Views)

Wow!super Clean Gold 2003 Honda Accord From The US(SOLD) / SOLD SOLD 2007 HONDA ACCORD VERY CLEAN JUST IMPORTED FROM US SOLD SOLD / Mitsubishi Endeavor - Just Arrived From US. SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2008
This is a clean 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport from the US with 6 Disc Changer.
It is CARFAX certified & qualifies for CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee. CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle! 1-owner 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport vehicles are worth an average of $1,742 more to consumers .
Mileage 78,577 (Highway miles).
Clean title, no accident, no salvage, no junk, no flood, no lemon.
This car is fresh from US it has never been used in Nigeria. Priced for quick sale

VIN: 1J8GL48K56W196177

Price 2.5M   2.4M

(most of the pictures are too large for the site, more pictures on request. e-mail deebeeg@gmail.com or call 08037034174

Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Available
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 4:38am On Nov 14, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
1.7m? Cash on hand.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
fntekim:

1.7m? Cash on hand.
why you no go steal the suv. 1.7 for 2006 liberty. men we are still driving behind in this country.
@seller u have a good one for good price, dont let anyone derail you here.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2008
jump inside lagos lagoon mon ami
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:07am On Nov 16, 2008
fntekim:

1.7m? Cash on hand.
akpumpin1:

why you no go steal the suv. 1.7 for 2006 liberty. men we are still driving behind in this country.
@seller u have a good one for good price, don't let anyone derail you here.

akpumpin1
Thanks for being objective
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2008
@seller. no prob. one luv.
@ fntekim.u be  a$$hole, u  gat no money to buy car. this suv is well above $10,000 in US, then shipping and clearing total it. na you wey dey nija go jump inside lagoon wetin be my own. i just pity your family no insurance to cover goodbye rogue!
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 3:54am On Nov 16, 2008
akpumpin1:

@seller u have a good one for good price, don't let anyone derail you here.

akpumpin1, you again? I've now confirmed that you're a real trouble maker. Buy car u no go buy, yet you go dey abuse people wey dey ready to buy. Wetin be ya own sef? If a seller says 2.5m and another buyer says 1.7, is this not how bargaining begins? Why must you abuse people anyhow just because they're trying to get good deals on the net?

You better go and learn manners before you say something to somebody that will just mess you up. Wether na fntekim go jump inside lagoon abi na you go meet your waterloo someday with ya bad mouth we go see.

@Deebeg:
Don't allow this guy rob you of a potential buyer, be nice to fntekim and may be he'll increase his offer, at least you two can meet somewhere between that range. Act like a good marketter, your aim is to sell your SUV at a price favourable to you in the end. All the best!
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 4:04am On Nov 16, 2008
i can see u re a bird of the same feather! u call that one a prospective buyer or a window shopper? so you yourself can come up to add little to the price ur brother placed so to make the seller feel that the suv doesnt what it.
sdbaba i want you to be honest with yourself and tell me the worth of that suv in nigeria even u dont know the worth in US
if you go  through the above post u will see where  ur brother suggested for himself to jump into lagoon first before i fired back. man read carefully before u post.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2008
You really like wahala, oya send me your address for US and see wether I no go come visit you before February next year. Me I dey enter US like water and I know what I'm talking about when I talk cars.

The guy was even linient by telling you first to go jump into lagos lagoon because you first abused him by asking him to go steal it. It's like you don't realise that people don't like being talked to anyhow, carry on, you'll soon meet ur waterloo.

For your information, one doesn't even need to enter US before he/she knows the prices of cars. Just look up on Yahoo Autos and specify your area, price range, year and other features and you'll see several adverts bump up on ur face, so don't think being in Nigeria makes one a novice when talking about car prices in the US.

I've told you before I can never buy a Tokunbo car for more than N1m and that still remains so I'm not interested in this offer. Na ya bad mouth make me enter this tread, grin
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2008
obama pikin , ok welcome to US oooooo. hope say no be da stuff u want carry come? men our security tight here.
i go sell tokunbo 2007 hummer jeep for you for 1m too. oleeeeeeee thief!
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2008
Wether na me be thief abi na you wey dey jobless for US, (spending 24hrs a day on the net) be thief we go see when time reach. Na u be Obama pikin no be me because na u need am most as far as u dey there. I come to the US for vacations because I've got a very good job, and if you think sey na lie make u send me ya address and see for yourself. U wey be sey na woman dey feed u for there just because she dey use u as sex machine get mouth dey curse person, na wa o!

Carry on abusing people on nairaland, very soon nemesis will catch up with you, then we'll see who has the last laugh - gay.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
u remember the guy wey dey put mouth for in grand cherokee jeep 2001, he says he no go curse you but pray with the bible verse.read this

Thanks Jonyjay! God will surely answer all your prayers, all your dealing shall be fruitful in Jesus Name, Amen.
As fo sdbaba, no hard feelings towards you, you have the right to voice your opinion. However, you proven that you are so ignorant. I will not curse you, but what i will do is pray with this bible verse "Psalm 6 V 8-10, and hand you over to God for further judgement.

the guy no curse but he leave u for GOD and GOD don dey punish you and your family for trying to derail sellers who worked hard for their hard currency and try to make extra money. with reasonable price.before u talk search autotrader.com/autorader.ca compare the price before u go dey talk say make seller accept certain price. u want my address or u want invitation i will give it to you, i no dey do shaddy stuff here man.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2008
I don tell you all I wan tell u, carry on with ur mannerless attitude. Your nemesis is at the corner. Do not say u were not warned.

I no go answer you again because they say "Silence is the best answer for a fool" - which is very very obvious.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
;d
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by akpumpin1: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
u said my word. you know what? i will leave both of us for GOD to judge cheater bt. me and you. but stop tripping man!
case close. let's leave this thread for seller and serious buyer, am not ready to distract a serious buyer off this thread.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2008
Guys this is not just fair, u guys have hijacked my thread for personal issues.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by sdbaba: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2008
deebeeg:

Guys this is not just fair, u guys have hijacked my thread for personal issues.

Deebeeg, I'm really sorry about this.  What led to all this was he first abused me when I tried to bargain for a SUV I saw on nairaland, and he's now doing it to another person on ur tread. What is his own? Let a buyer express himself and the seller insist on a price that is favourable to him. That has been the old time rule for buying and selling.

I'm yet to see him advertise a car for sale here nor bargain for one that is on sale, yet he won't stop abusing and harrasing other people, which kain person be that? I'm really sorry about this but I think he needs some straightening up. I'm dropping this issue, if he likes let him change. God dey see everybody and I know that "What you sow is what you'll reap".

Good luck with the sale of ur beautiful Jeep!

Oya serious buyers make una begin price this car now O!  grin   grin   grin
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:56am On Nov 20, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 4:03am On Nov 22, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by posagie: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hi, what's the final offer?

Any option of installmental payment??
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
posagie:

Hi, what's the final offer?

Any option of installmental payment??

There is no installmental payment. Hurry up if you are interested because the car will leave for Benin, Edo State next week.
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by posagie: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks for the info,
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 7:35am On Nov 30, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 5:31am On Dec 07, 2008
smiley
Re: 2006 Jeep Liberty (straight From US). Sold by deebeeg(f): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2008
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Tokunbo '07 Toyota Avalon Touring @ a Giveaway ** PRICE REDUCED ** - N3.5m / A Registered Toyota Avalon XLS 2005/2006 Model @ 1.9m / Heavy Duty Mercedes Benz 1722 Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.