Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon (93533 Views)

Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet / Murdered Actor, Clems Onyeka's Family To consult Juju Priest Over His Death / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Straybullet In Asaba This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by jamesbridget13(f): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2014
what? no!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sad. rip
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2014
It's a pity... Is it dis guy? Ephemeral actor! Eyaaa, I feel very pathetic for the bereaved, may God grant dem d heart to bear dis loss. RIP!!
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Assshole.

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Stale!

Please don't joke with things like this,it could have been u Or me.

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Stale!

Please don't joke with things like this,it could have been u Or me.

grin grin grin grin you speak as if you wont die one day!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2014
fireforfire:

does dis luk like joke section

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by liyalla(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Will be missed cry Rest Well
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by abohrandy: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2014
acada111:

May God forgive you, my dear embarassed

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Missmossy(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Ewww! So this guy is gone just like that. How sad,rest in the blossom of the Lord to the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by 100Cents: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Devil is a liar.

People ought always to pray and not to faint.

God, it shall not be my/our portion...
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by priscaoge(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
abohrandy:

grin grin grin grin you speak as if you wont die one day!!!! grin grin grin grin

Read my post again.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by blackprowler: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Airforce1:
why are there so many armed robbers and kidnappers in Delta State?

Rip to the dead

1. There's a lot of money there and they see it

2. There are many militants there who have been encouraged to be lawless in the fight for "their oil." They thought they were fighting the govt, but now the chickens have come to roost

3. As a result of (2), a lot of their leaders have acquired a lot of light arms which is surplus to buy (Think Dokubo-Asari, "General" Tompolo etc)

4. They watch TV and see where all our musicians display lavish wealth and hot girls in their music videos and they also want to "enjoy the life"

5. Nigerian society has impressed on everyone that you must have a lot of money and your very worth as a human being is denominated in naira and material things. Even if you don't like material things, you must make money so that your neighbour and even family will not mock you

NIGERIA IS A SICK SOCIETY. MONEY IS OUR GOD AND THE PASTORS TAKE THE LEAD IN WORSHIPPING IT

1 Like

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by athorello(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Bank related robberies in Delta state have been like '44 minutes' action replay since 500BC. I witnessed one in 2012 where about 5 police and 2 military men lost their lives, banks didn't operate normally for a week. I believe Sahara reporters still have that news in their archives. I always be like those security operatives should just let those guys cart away with the cash because of the array of arsenals the politicians have left in the hands of those criminals (cultists, militants, armed robbers). Wake me up when one of those politicians is hit by a stray bullet. RIP to the dead. #OlodoNation

1 Like

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by aspirebig: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Deepfreezer:
please lets not politicize this. say R.I.P and move on.

I just noticed that most details of my post didn't appear . The post is incomplete. Most of our leaders buy gun for thugs and cannot retrieve them back, later these guys use the gun the rob the state and the poor defenceless people. This is not a matter of politicising anything,except if you are not living in Nigeria. Most of the robbers and kidnappers in Nigeria today were once political thugs or relations of those thugs.

Rip to the dead.

The way people die these days is terrible.God help us.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Deepfreezer(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
aspirebig:

I just noticed that most details of my post didn't appear . The post is incomplete. Most of our leaders buy gun for thugs and cannot retrieve them back, later these guys use the gun the rob the state and the poor defenceless people. This is not a matter of politicising anything,except if you are not living in Nigeria. Most of the robbers and kidnappers in Nigeria today were once political thugs or relations of those thugs.

Rip to the dead.

The way people die these days is terrible.God help us.
Amen.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by sirjohnson(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Henrick007:
where?
Inside that place
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by kellyvoski12b(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
RIP
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by chuksmad(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Another Nigerian police and armed robber brouhaha just caused a good citizen his precious life. angry

Why can't folks just sit down and think of what they can do with their lives instead of creating chaos that will consume innocent lives ? undecided

The alarming rate of poverty in this country is creating an unhealthy society everyday yet some people sit down in Abuja and call themselves leaders of the Nigerian people and only to share money and bamboozle the public with political abracadabra.........smh

Yet, common welfare package for the teeming unemployed youth, they refuse that
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Eseosa20(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by sylve11: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Sad! Journey well bro...... sad sad cool
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Obec70(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Outrageous! Mans inhumanity to mam, what a Nation God help Us
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by amazingemy9: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Why weren't there any other casualty? Why is it just him? Was his killing premeditated? Sorry if I seem like a conspiracy theorist but with the never-ending tussle and battle for supremacy in Nollywood ,coupled with mysterious deaths of actors in recent times, nothing seems impossible. I hope my assumptions are wrong. For the the good of this country, I hope I am wrong.
you re stupidly wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Lordmilitary(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Bt some individuals do make mistakes at times, its more honorable and adviceable 2 alwys take defence when ever there is an open fire, its obvious he wants to ducument the robbery scene so that he wil make film out of it, gun is jst an idiot machine,dah dnt even know the beholder,police or even robbers, it only responds 2 d touch of a triger...let us always marry the floor wen eva there is an open fire...LORD May our case always be made of been at the right place at the right time not at the wrong time... AMEN... Rip Clems.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Cenken(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2014
R.I.P Bro
May d Lord direct our footsteps and dat of our family nd friends In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by prettyboi1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
RIP compatriot, God Bless your soul.Amen.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by vikyno(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
RIP! oh death, where is thy sting? May God repose his soul.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by fpeter(f): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Are u kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

they have removed the post, there was a post here on
employment in the UK en-route Asia.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is why I say life is too short, this young man didn't know he would die like this. Wake up my people, tell as many as you can that you love them, forgive quickly, live your life. Don't take your hopes, dreams, ambitions to the grave, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Give this life the best you've got, when you die, die on "empty"

RIP Clems Onyeka, thanks for the part you played in bringing us some interesting movies. Your legacy will live on through your children, it is well with your family.
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by priscaoge(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
fpeter:

they have removed the post, there was a post here on
employment in the UK en-route Asia.

Ok dear! I don fear ooooo
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Engineer1985(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
I won't believe this for now
Mrs Thomas
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Juliaann(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Engineer1985:

Mrs Thomas
Now I believe cry
Re: Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon by Honestagbons(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
May ur soul go on cry cry cry blessed memorie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.