Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters (3450 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Snubs Meeting With PDP Chairman Modu Sheriff [PUNCH] / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen / Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by richeso: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ryabcool:
Humility? Who is GEJ near that little but powerful girl?

A girl that got shot in the head fighting for what she believed in? Can you compare her with that coward who couldn't visit Chibok to console the parents?

A girl that still continued fighting for girl child rights after the incident?

You want to compare that Embodiment of Female Strength with that Clueless Buffoon who only got into power by luck?

If GEJ and Malala are addressing World Leaders at the same time, who do you think they would first listen to? That Stammering Educated Illiterate?

GEJ should be humbled just standing 2miles from her. She is way beyond his league.

is all that NAMES for the PRESIDENT or your grandfather who couldn't become 1?

Do you think terrorism is the commando and rambo films you watch on tv? or you want our president to turn james bond and save the lives of your girl you hide inside your house?
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by PhockPhockMan: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
koboko69:
This is for the ignaromous that will flood this thread to say the protesters should take protest to sambisa

THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF PROTESTS TAKEN TO THE MOST SECURED BUILDING IN THE WORLD....THE WHITE HOUSE

Its only one with a 'CANKERWORMIC' brain that will see this protest to Aso Rock as nonsense. This is for the TANoids and OccupySocialMedia crew.

Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by Amanwulu1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

Jonathan is to blame my dear. The fact that Borno is under State of Emergency, accord the President the Primary responsibility providing everything security in the 3 States (Borno inclusive). So Jonathan becomes both the C-in-C and the Chief Security Officer of those States (that is why the Legislative arm of Government play a role in handing the president that responsibility). Therefore if there is any breach in security, it completely Jonathan's fault.

So the abduction, the mismanagement of the crisis, refusal to visit Chibok/address the protesters and the failure to rescue the girls till now - is a 100% Jonathan's responsibility.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by Amanwulu1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
koboko69:

Sometimes i find it difficult to talk to cankerwormic brains like u. You pretend not to know that state is under SOE. I dont have power to start educating u over an already over flogged issue.
well mr warped n biased brain, was there a security alert for d exam not to hold there n what was d govmt's response? They say, "he who knws not n knws not dat he knws not is a fool, shun him." i've made a mistake by responding to ur insult to me wen there was no insult in my original coment tho' I knw many of ur type are here.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by Ryabcool(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
richeso:

is all that NAMES for the PRESIDENT or your grandfather who couldn't become 1?

Do you think terrorism is the commando and rambo films you watch on tv? or you want our president to turn james bond and save the lives of your girl you hide inside your house?
So na your grandpapa don enter President position before abi? Who be this hediot wey dare to enter my mentions? I ask for your useless opinion?

Bia, e be like sey your family's ancestral madness don dey manifest for your life abi?

Nigga you better commot my lane before i use insults take give you uppercut. Iti akwu!

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by richeso: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Ryabcool:
So na your grandpapa don enter President position before abi? Who be this hediot wey dare to enter my mentions? I ask for your useless opinion?

Bia, e be like sey your family's ancestral madness don dey manifest for your life abi?

Nigga you better commot my lane before i use insults take give you uppercut. Iti akwu!

Nonsense and ingredients.

Chai... U get luck well well... So u fit still open that stinking hole talk ?
If you no ask for my opinion send your opinion through email na. No post for public thread
If no be the 5k a month money your god them give u wey dey make u talk nonsense. I believe
When u don fit chop without them u go talk sense but for now I leave you to do your Job.

Fvktard.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by Ryabcool(m): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2014
richeso:

Chai... U get luck well well... So u fit still open that stinking hole talk ?
If you no ask for my opinion send your opinion through email na. No post for public thread
If no be the 5k a month money your god them give u wey dey make u talk nonsense. I believe
When u don fit chop without them u go talk sense but for now I leave you to do your Job.

Fvktard.
I'm just gonna ignore this hediotic poster. Insignificant paid TANoid.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by richeso: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ryabcool:
I'm just gonna ignore this hediotic poster. Insignificant paid TANoid.

another APCheat Fool.

am not interested for those peanuts.. i am not on any party. am just curious the way you kids talk trash against pdp always..
if your Party is of such nature.. count me out!!..

keep doing your job bro.. its what you are paid to do. do it better. ok..

APC kids.... selling their whole life since 1975 for peanuts.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by Ryabcool(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
richeso:

another APCheat Fool.

am not interested for those peanuts.. i am not on any party. am just curious the way you kids talk trash against pdp always..
if your Party is of such nature.. count me out!!..

keep doing your job bro.. its what you are paid to do. do it better. ok..

APC kids.... selling their whole life since 1975 for peanuts.
[b] lol! Daft people no fit ever finish for this world. E be like sey your destiny to this world na to come dey talk like goat abi? Cos you're doing a very good job at it.

Nigga, Phuck APC, Phuck Tinubu, Phuck Atiku. I wish they would all die soon so we can have a new crop of corruption free and development oriented leaders who would steer our country to calmer tides with a hope for a anchoring on a beautiful shore as soon as possible. Is that enough to make you see i'm not an APC member? I've never even been to their offices before talk more of being a card member.

So also, Phuck PDP, Phuck GEJ, Phuck OBJ, Phuck Everyone connected to that GOOD FOR NOTHING PARTY AND IT'S CORRUPT LEADERS THAT HAVE FAILED Nigerians. I wish they all die soonest of natural causes too ASAP so we can move on with life and development as a nation.

IF QUESTIONING THAT OTUOKE'S MENTAL HEALTH AND HIS CORRUPTLY FAILED GOVERNMENT IS A SIGN THAT I'M AN APC MEMBER, THEN YOUE DAFTNESS OUGHT TO BE RECORDED IN GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS AND YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE KEPT AS A LAB SPECIMEN.

NOW GET THE FHUCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS YOU HEDIOT angry angry angry angry

[/b]
Re: BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters by richeso: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ryabcool:

[b] lol! Daft people no fit ever finish for this world. E be like sey your destiny to this world na to come dey talk like goat abi? Cos you're doing a very good job at it.

Nigga, Phuck APC, Phuck Tinubu, Phuck Atiku. I wish they would all die soon so we can have a new crop of corruption free and development oriented leaders who would steer our country to calmer tides with a hope for a anchoring on a beautiful shore as soon as possible. Is that enough to make you see i'm not an APC member? I've never even been to their offices before talk more of being a card member.

So also, Phuck PDP, Phuck GEJ, Phuck OBJ, Phuck Everyone connected to that GOOD FOR NOTHING PARTY AND IT'S CORRUPT LEADERS THAT HAVE FAILED Nigerians. I wish they all die soonest of natural causes too ASAP so we can move on with life and development as a nation.

IF QUESTIONING THAT OTUOKE'S MENTAL HEALTH AND HIS CORRUPTLY FAILED GOVERNMENT IS A SIGN THAT I'M AN APC MEMBER, THEN YOUE DAFTNESS OUGHT TO BE RECORDED IN GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS AND YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE KEPT AS A LAB SPECIMEN.

NOW GET THE FHUCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS YOU HEDIOT angry angry angry angry

[/b]

I c... your pay is increased. don't make mistakes to hide from your shadows.. you already sound APCheat from beginning.. why turn around? you want to be sacked?

monkey.... your life is bent to insults here and there.. and to you.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE positive to betterment of nigeria?
only to come free speech forum to blab your mouth anyhow.. i am more ashamed of your father for even given birth to another waste resources in Nigeria. you are completely a dumped deranged 8yrs boy trying to survive online with cheap payment from his Political LORDS.

My advise.. go to church, change your life style, contribute meaningful points and don't be used as element of destruction.. remember your kids ( if you have 1) will grow to smell the shit you poo today.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos) / Ride From LAGOS To IJEBU-ODE For As Low As 550 NAIRA? / Delta State University In The Country Of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.