Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o (1244 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
A female colleague confided about an issue bothering her. She and her Husband are recently married, so he hasn't met most of her family. she has a niece who is 15 years old and she is unbelievably beautiful, especially for her age. she tried to keep her away from my husband because she don't want him noticing other women except for her.

It was her birthday and her cousin decided to bring her there. she was angry because when her husband saw her he immediately started talking to her and asking her questions like how's school and blah blah blah. He even told her that she should become an actress or model because she's the prettiest young girl he's ever seen.

After the party she exploded at my husband after he told me she was beautiful. He claims he's not attracted to her but cannot deny that she is gorgeous.

Shouldn't husbands only find their wives attractive and nobody else? Is she overreacting? Does she need to feel threatened by her niece?
Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by dont8(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
The woman is insecure, probably the husband is wayward so I wont blame her for thinking this way.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by lomaxx: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
free2ryhme:
Shouldn't husbands only find their wives attractive and nobody else? Is she overreacting? Does she need to feel threatened by her niece?

Finding another woman physically attractive doesn't mean he has found her more attractive than his wife. That a man was carried away by a brief moment of physical stunning beauty he isn't used to doesn't mean he will choose the other one over his wife. I don't know why some of you keep failing to realize that beauty is a spectrum - and physical beauty is just one end of that spectrum.

Some of you women really surprise me with the way you think. With the way you folks behave like you've got men all figured out, one would expect some common sense with self esteem as an addendum. Sadly, that rarely happens.

Tell madam to calm down. She should work on her self esteem.

So if her husband keeps meeting hot women, she'd pee in her pants no?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by Amhappy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think she is over reacting and insecure too. As a wife i still find other men attractive,that doesnt mean i think they are better than my husband. In short anytime i meet an attractive guy and he sounds good ,i will direct him sharp sharp to one of my single friends.
Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by bennyrazz: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
real straight men are attracted to beautiful women. A man being married does not stop is attraction to beautiful women but what stops him from pursuing further is his commitment to his wife.
Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by SkyRider1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Cut hubby some slack. If you don't trust him why marry him. Don't set fire to your own house.
Guess you follow him up and down to ensure he does not unleash the dragon. Good luck to you.
Re: Her Husband Finds Her 15 Year Old Niece Attractive? :o by saintneo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
insecurity

(1) (Reply)

Are Some Children Just Born Bad? / If This Was Done To Your Child By Your Mother-in-law... *picture* / Miracle Tree Gushing Out Water In FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.