Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers (4549 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / Presidency 2015: Judge’s Absence Postpones Verdict On Jonathan / Presidency 2015: Court Determines Jonathan’s Eligibility Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Best comment. Of the year

anu mpama
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

and na you go cure abi deliver me from this konji wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

baby i need you
the earlier you start visiting sexuality section to cure your high libido,the better for you. This is definitely not the right section for that.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by neenar: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
you need to be delivered.
Let us continue our discussions here o. The ban meted out to iyalode is deliberate.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
the earlier you start visiting sexuality section to cure your high libido,the better for you. This is definitely not the right section for that.

nope my sexuality section is you and here is the right place to meet you cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

baby na only you i know na only you fit cure my konji ooooo

come rain or sunshine i go dey folow folow you oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Dmano: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Apc win ke,u think those that went 2 court 2 see how they can gej didn't know he will win if he contest? U hear their asparant say even pdp ticket does not cost,meaning pdp dat u are a sure winner is not that costly. U dont need 2 relocate,calculation is there is no state pdp will not get vote but there are so many state apc will not see even one vote

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
neenar:
Let us continue our discussions here o. The ban meted out to iyalode is deliberate.
yes I know its deliberate. He's been haunting Desola for a very long time now. This is her third consecutive one month ban she's been served all because he challenged him.
And why does he always quickly close his thread? What is he afraid of,to be challenged? The same reason he keeps banning Desola.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

anu mpama
Shege dan banza
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Shege dan banza

ikpu nne i grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
yes I know its deliberate. He's been haunting Desola for a very long time now. This is her third consecutive one month ban she's been served all because he challenged him.
And why does he always quickly close his thread? What is he afraid of,to be challenged? The same reason he keeps banning Desola.
seun
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
I believe Rule 8 is been Abuse. By him.
Coincidentally only members of the APC are punished under Rule 8
Am a victim of rule 8
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by omerta(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
Sure thing. I may not agree with some of iyalode's posts, but i think she is being unfairly witch-hunted by the admin. Shame!
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

ikpu nne i grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Kai dan kusun uwa ne.
Don't qoute.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dmano:
Apc win ke,u think those that went 2 court 2 see how they can gej didn't know he will win if he contest? U hear their asparant say even pdp ticket does not cost,meaning pdp dat u are a sure winner is not that costly. U dont need 2 relocate,calculation is there is no state pdp will not get vote but there are so many state apc will not see even one vote

one alomo for you bro but next time in public forum like this try to use FULL english
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

seun
Run call your boSS. You coward.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
. Kai dan kusun uwa ne.
Don't qoute.

afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

ikpu nne i ebea grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry i mean Oops

thanks and amu mpa i ebea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:

ikpu nne i coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

atulu ndi ugwu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I believe Rule 8 is been Abuse. By him.
Coincidentally only members of the APC are punished under Rule 8
Am a victim of rule 8
seun
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by idumuose(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Snake Charmer, do you still remember your "famous" thread about how sanusi was never going to be emir of kano? cheesy cheesy Idu-Mud-House

Cleverly alias the now rested Nwaniba alias Linusgringrin grin If you can lie about your gender,then you can lie about virtually
anything.There is no truth in you and you know it.

Can you kindly show us the thread i created or forever remain the liar that you have come to be known on nairaland.

Cleverly alias ngeneukwenu alias nwaniba and company are characters APC is parading all over nairaland.

Liars like you are the ones bringing bad name to an already tainted image of APC here.

4 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ibnsultan:
don't mind the sex starved idiott. he doesn't know he has broken rule number4. Thank his stars that I didn't report him to the mods.

Onye ara!
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
don't mind the sex starved idiott. he doesn't know he has broken rule number4. Thank his stars that I didn't report him to the mods.

Onye ara!
. Hmm
If a Grown man will be acting like a castrated dog because of peanuts given to him. Then Nigeria is in Trouble
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by fx45(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2014
opiaoku:

he means thats not possible.

its easier for me to fvck you this night than APC to win 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What happened to Bloodykiller and his brother Bloodyassasin? We're missing them.

Don't mind the miserable fools. It will be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the notorious jihadist to win any election in Nigeria. The terrorist can not even win a Ward Chairmanship election. Many of them think elections are won on social media

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Demdem(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Good riddance.
At least, we are sure of one less fool.
Less headache for the General.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by kettykin: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:
My word shall be my bond. If APC by an chance happens to win the 2015 presidential polls, I will formally port myself and all my investments to either Gambia or Ghana.

God shall thwart all their efforts and seal up all their evil and wicked plans for this nation.

Not just you, all the remaining south east, South south and middle belt should be given the opportunity to either remain in the janja democracy or leave when and if APC wins the presidency
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:
Good riddance.
At least, we are sure of one less fool.
Less headache for the General.

Keep dreaming..

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

Keep dreaming..

Abegii, go kpeme.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

Abegii, go kpeme.

Always displaying ur stupidity anywhere you go. I am not surprised a bit; supporter of APC ideology.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

Always displaying ur stupidity anywhere you go. I am not surprised a bit; supporter of APC ideology.

Fool, what stupidity does ur papa constantly display again. Killer member, jonaadaft till ur early grave.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by condralbede(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=opiaoku post=27147051]

nope my sexuality section is you and here is the right place to meet you cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin coolcheesy....Lolz
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, what stupidity does ur papa constantly display again. Killer member, jonaadaft till ur early grave.

Let's see who dies first. Keep dreaming. You and all ur ja.njaweed f0ols will hang after 2015 polls...
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Demdem(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

Let's see who dies first. Keep dreaming. You and all ur ja.njaweed f0ols will hang after 2015 polls...

Fool, far beyond 2015 demdem will continue to enjoy his life like he is currently doing but that won't stop me from placing u and ur co fools where u deserve.
Jonaadaft till ur early grave.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by amsad19(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Nigeria will not trade in the real mccoy(GEJ) for a Genetically Modified Bagga!(GMB)

Simple things, GEJ till 2019

GEJ my feet he is a drunkard he doesn't deserve to rule naija

GMB ALL THE WAY TILL 2022
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by odunH(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
opiaoku:

he means thats not possible.

its easier for me to fvck you this night than APC to win 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
An impotent beast.Bleep ur mother first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! / APC Sweeps Kwara Federal Elections / Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.