Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu (955 Views)

Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women / Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by sylviasilifah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
People of the world, have you seen this? The same guy that almost dragged linda ikeji to the mud has moved on to Lagos state former governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu! These accusations are heavy! its long biko, i cant paste here

Read here oo...No be small thing!

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/ayedee-season-ii-leaves-linda-ikeji-starts-war-with-bola-tinubu-full-episode/

Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
sylviasilifah:
People of the world, have you seen this? The same guy that almost dragged linda ikeji to the mud has moved on to Lagos state former governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu! These accusations are heavy! its long biko, i cant paste here

Read here oo...No be small thing!

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/ayedee-season-ii-leaves-linda-ikeji-starts-war-with-bola-tinubu-full-episode/

He wants attention...and you and I are giving him. Already his hitherto unknown blog has been having a lot of traffic since his altercation with Linda Ikeji. I won't be surprised if he eventually publishes a book, journal or gets featured in a reality t.v show or movie. The media has already turned him to a celebrity of some sorts, overnight. Any way it's a win-win situation for him. I hope he'll be smart enough to exploit and turn his sudden popularity into success while it lasts.

Remember Ese and the COZA pastor?
Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by ifyndy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
He is lookin for attension buh funny enuf he wil only b popular wen he write about me#justsayin#
Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by sylviasilifah(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ifyndy:
He is lookin for attension buh funny enuf he wil only b popular wen he write about me#justsayin#
Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by enoqueen: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
this guy sef.
Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think I'm beginning to like this guy cheesy
Re: Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu by donstevico(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
I almost followed him on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

P-square Brother Begs Money To Visit The Igbo People / Will Afrocandy Ever Stop Seeking Attention In A Ridiculous Manner?read Her Tweet / Please Which Musicians Bear Resemblace Of This Two?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.