Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them (841 Views)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / How To Conquer B'haram: As Exposed By Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them by rafcrown(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
They have killed,raped,ruined many people.So ,what can be done to render them useless.Or should we fold our arms and let them regroup and multiply.What can we do to make us safe 24/7?
Re: Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
rafcrown:
They have killed,raped,ruined many people.So ,what can be done to render them useless.Or should we fold our arms and let them regroup and multiply.What can we do to make us safe 24/7?

If the Police cannot do anything about it, what can you do. the last man and wife i know who were retired Military living at Ogba fired back and the husband was killed in broad daylight a few weeks after cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery-time To Conquer Them by rafcrown(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
WHAT A PITY.They can only operate well in Africa.Technology to the rescue.I sleep with windows open and care less about the doors in th UK.i PRAY THAT INSECURITY in Nigeria should become a thing of the past.

(1) (Reply)

Insulting The Presidency / Nigerian Ceos Of International Companies / Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.