Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

PDP Has Messed Up Nigeria!is It Really The Case? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Messed Up Nigeria!is It Really The Case? (459 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Messed Up Nigeria!is It Really The Case? by benson81(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
I keep pondering when I hear the saying by some nigerians that the ruling party has messed up the country.is it really the case or the pdp came and inherited an already messed up country and did not do the most it could have done to better the lot of the nation.I must say all political parties have in them elements/members who have one way or the other overtly or covertly sucked this nation from time inmemorial.before 1999 there were power shortages,bad roads,corruption,nepotism,tribalism,ethnic killings,egunje police,religious riots and killings,stealing of the treasuries in all tiers of govt.so in my opinion we are all to blame rather than blaming only PdP.Take note I am not a PdP member neither I'm I an APC member or any party for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Asks Catholic Church To Welcome Gays / Buhari Or We Sell The Country. Lol. / Mtn-nigeria Set To Increase Broadband Connectivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.