Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

CLOSED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CLOSED (2691 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / closed / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
CLOSED
Re: CLOSED by CrixusD(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
ok na...Lets roll.

Mail Sent, Make we shall no hear stories as time goes o!

cheesy
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
CrixusD:
ok na...Lets roll.
Mail Sent, Make we shall no hear stories as time goes o!
cheesy
I always keep my word.
Re: CLOSED by realghy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm, let go there.
Re: CLOSED by iykepromotions: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2014
sir, with due respect no bet is 100% safe, don't mislead the public. if there's such a bet, the bookies must have closed their shops because they will be paying heavy winnings every day. btw learn the other way to make money online. betting is never such a way; click on my signature for free report

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2014
iykepromotions:
sir, with due respect no bet is 100% safe, don't mislead the public. if there's such a bet, the bookies must have closed their shops because they will be paying heavy winnings every day. btw learn the other way to make money online. betting is never such a way; click on my signature for free report
Keep on following this thread, you will see how I will be making it happen. My stats has never fail me and will never fail. I'm hear to lead football punters to success, not to mislead them.
Re: CLOSED by jonescyras(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Carry me along bro!....278943ee whatsapp
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2014
jonescyras:
Carry me along bro!....278943ee whatsapp
Send "sure picks" to toosuretipster@gmail.com if you send it before this friday morning, you will get my picks for this weekend.
Re: CLOSED by iykepromotions: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2014
toosuretipster:
Keep on following this thread, you will see how I will be making it happen. My stats has never fail me and will never fail. I'm hear to lead football punters to success, not to mislead them.
are you telling me that you've never lost a tip before? if so, that means you just started
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
iykepromotions:
are you telling me that you've never lost a tip before? if so, that means you just started
No tipster will boast of sure win betting everyday. But a good tipster like me can boast of sure profit betting. My topic said '%100 sure profit football betting picks' Not '%100 sure win football betting picks' What I mean is that you will surely make profit with my picks.
Re: CLOSED by pryme(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
toosuretipster:
No tipster will boast of sure win betting everyday. But a good tipster like me can boast of sure profit betting. My topic said '%100 sure profit football betting picks' Not '%100 sure win football betting picks' What I mean is that you will surely make profit with my picks.

are we talking about a strategy here? cos thats the only way it will make sense

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2014
My picks for this weekend has been sent to all punters who sent me their mails. Check your inbox or spam folder for the picks. Place your bet early!
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
toosuretipster:
My picks for this weekend has been sent to all punters who sent me their mails. Check your inbox or spam folder for the picks. Place your bet early!
TO ALL MY PICKS SUBSCRIBERS,

My picks for this weekend has been sent to your email. If you did not get it in your inbox check your spam folder.

It will be okay if you quickly place your bets on the picks before 7pm today, as one of the selected matches will be played today by 7pm.

See you at the top,
Tunde.
Re: CLOSED by achicares(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
could you send ur picks to my box, pls.? i've sent a messag to ur box.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
achicares:
It's late one of the 9 games I selected for this weekend has been played today. You'll have to wait till next weekend.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
vican6:
this is my email richardpcoleman10@gmail.com
Don't drop your email addresses here. Send the instructed keyword to my email to get my picks in your email box.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2014
achicares:

You get it, check your inbox for it. I sent it to you this morning.
Re: CLOSED by MrTemple(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
U ve a mail
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2014
MrTemple:
U ve a mail
Check your inbox or spam folder. Just sent it.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
For those who wish to receive my picks for this weekend. Send your mail to me before 8am today as I will stop sending out this weekend picks by 8am.
Re: CLOSED by achicares(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
pls. can someone, tell me how many goals that is suppose to be scored in a match in OVER 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, etc. respectively.
Re: CLOSED by elohorayodele: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Want to bet online and save yourself the stress of going to a bet shop to place bets and collect winning?
All you need is to create an account with 9japredict.com and I will credit your account.winnings can be transferred to your bank account instantly.
You can stake as small as N20 on bets which is something shops don't offer. Just PM me.
Re: CLOSED by elohorayodele: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
achicares:
pls. can someone, tell me how many goals that is suppose to be scored in a match in OVER 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, etc. respectively.

0.5: 1 goal and above must be scored
1.5: 2 goals and above must be scored
2.0: should be 2 goals and above must be scored too(not common)
OVER 2.5: 3 goals and above must be scored
Re: CLOSED by Finest4luv1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
All ur tip failed again today
Re: CLOSED by achicares(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
elohorayodele:

0.5: 1 goal and above must be scored
1.5: 2 goals and above must be scored
2.0: should be 2 goals and above must be scored too(not common)
OVER 2.5: 3 goals and above must be scored

Thanks for the explaination. Now, with 0.5, does it mean when a goal is scored in a match, it's good to go?
And pls. could u explain, what odd means in this betting thing?
Re: CLOSED by elohorayodele: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2014
achicares:

Thanks for the explaination. Now, with 0.5, does it mean when a goal is scored in a match, it's good to go?
Re: CLOSED by elohorayodele: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2014
achicares:

Yes, over 0.5 means u are staking on a one goal or more been scored in the game.

In gambling, odds represent the ratio
between the amounts staked by parties
to a wager or bet.[3] Thus, odds of 6 to
1 mean the first party (normally a
bookmaker) is staking six times the
amount that the second party is. Thus,
gambling odds of '6 to 1' mean that
there are six possible outcomes in
which the event will not take place to
every one where it will. In other words,
the probability that X will not happen is
six times the probability that it will
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
After many months of taking a break from football betting , I am back and better!

If you observe this thread very well you will notice that the last time I posted on this thread was Oct 18, 2014 and since that time I did not send any picks to my subscribers also. I took the long break because of a sudden shutdown of my main football stats website. It took me many months before getting another football stats website that works like the former one that shutdown.

Now I'm good to go again. If you are yet to send me a mail, SEND "Sure Picks" to toosuretipster@gmail.com to start receiving my 100% sure profit football betting picks from this weekend.

Thanks.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
My 100% sure picks for this weekend;

England - Championship
Reading v Cardiff City (select: X2 cardiff city win
or draw)

Germany - 2 Bundesliga
Greuther Fuerth v Eintracht Braunschweig (select:
X2 Eintracht Braunschweig win or draw)

Spain - Primera Division
Eibar v Rayo Vallecano (select: X2 Rayo Vallecano win or draw)

ALL WON!

Did you place bet on the sure picks? Drop your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Based Mini Importers, Let's Meet Here! / How To Make Money Online Selling Digital Products Using Facebook / How I Use Cowries To Attract Money [practical Guide]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.