Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? (2853 Views)

How To Make Quotation For Shipping Jobs In Nigeria / I Am Alin Working Choice Cargo Company。 / Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? by mekaboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Has anyone used choice cargo for shipping from China to Nigeria? Please how does it work.?
Re: Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? by Ximolee: 12:13pm On May 11, 2016
I have used them before. ..they are quick
Re: Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? by temisilva(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
We are pleased to introduce our company (SURELY LIFTED LOGISTICS LIMITED), a wholly indigenous logistics and cargo agency; an idea conceived in 2006 but came into being by the amalgamation of Solution Clientele Ltd. Our company is well known and a reliable group in the field of Cargo and Logistics management.
We offer our best services in the above mentioned field, and we provide you one full window service as per your requirements. You can depend on us to handle all your logistics services here in Nigeria and international, so you can concentrate on your core business.
We are a licenced logistics and freight forwarding company with professional management team of many years of experience in both international and local logistics business, and we have our own warehouse facility in Lagos (Bulk storage, Pallet racking and full isolated storage) to handle different cargo items.
Our scopes of service include but not limited to:
Air and Sea Clearing and Forwarding
Air and Sea Charter Service
Air and Sea Freight
Acting as Import and Export Agent
Exhibition and Project Handling
Warehousing and Distribution Multimodal and NVOCC Consolidation of Cargo
Break-bulk of Inbound/Outbound Cargo/De-consolidation
Land Transportation
The above tasks are handled by a group of experienced professionals who have been in the field for many years. We have good relationship with customs, air and sea port authorities.
More importantly, we technically and professionally advise our clients to save costs, avoiding unnecessary demurrage and special express delivery on sensitive goods.
We look forward towards a great business relationship with you.
Re: Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? by fotabint1: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2017
i used them for once and my second and third goods with them now is giving me a sleepless night and i dont know how to handle the situation as at now.

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) / Capitalism: Love It Or Hate It? Is It Here To Stay? / Recharge Card Printing Job Scams Rampant On Nairaland - Be Vigilant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.