Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android (1148 Views)

Cheap Gigabyte To Use On My Lapi/smarthphone Pls. / Help Me Connect My Lapi To My Android / Top 5 Ways To Extend Your Laptop’s Battery Life And 25 K New Lapi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
I use windows 7 Starter. But recently my laptop no longer connect to my android Tecno P3 phone through the hotspot.

My laptop now continually shows 'connections are available, not connected', even when the laptop's hotspot is on or not.

I dont know how to fix the problem. when I did "troubleshoot" it said that there is no "adapter" in my system. But I wonder how it was connecting before.

What will I do?
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Fulaman198(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Are you trying to connect your phone via USB or Wirelessly? What method are you using to tether (hotspot) your device.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Tolzeal(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2014
JMAN05:
I use windows 7 Starter. But recently my laptop no longer connect to my android Tecno P3 phone through the hotspot.

My laptop now continually shows 'connections are available, not connected', even when the laptop's hotspot is on or not.

I dont know how to fix the problem. when I did "troubleshoot" it said that there is no "adapter" in my system. But I wonder how it was connecting before.

What will I do?

Clr ur hotspot passwrd of pc n input again...
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tolzeal:

Clr ur hotspot passwrd of pc n input again...

I dont understand, please expantiate.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2014
aniseamos:
Do you want to use only wifi to connect or you want to use another method?
if you prefer let me know.

What other options are available. I will like to know.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by Tolzeal(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
JMAN05:

What other options are available. I will like to know.

I said earlier. Clear the intial password by right clicking on the wi fi and choose forget network. Now choose same Wifi input the password and you should be Good.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by persius555(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2014
There is either a problem with your laptop or the android device. Try connect your laptop to any other wireless system like a cafe. Start troubleshooting from there.
Re: I Need Help To Connect My Lapi To My Android by franconian: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Change your phone's hotspot name and password and try to connect it to your pc again!

If this doesn't work, then try to tether your phone with another pc, let's c if the problem is from your phone.

(1) (Reply)

**I Will Download Any Working,crakd Software+games+movies+tutrialvideos For You / Computer Keyboard Shortcut / Top 5 Reasons Every Office Needs Desktop Computers, And Not Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.