Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme (6966 Views)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme by polyibadan: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2014
THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN - ADMISSION INTO TWO YEAR DAILY PART-TIME PROGRAMME (DPP) FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION

Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the under listed Daily Part-time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma in various courses in the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies

Detailed information about available courses can be accessed on our website at [url]dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng[/url] or www.polyibadan.edu.ng

GENERAL REQUIREMENT
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must satisfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2014/2015 academic session.
2. Candidates who have sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are interested in the Part-Time Programme can visit the website to apply for any course of their choice.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable on line at [url]dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng[/url] or www.polyibadan.edu.ng
1. Candidates who sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan will pay a fee of N3, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).
2. Candidates who did not sit for the post UTME of The Polytechnic, Ibadan can also apply. Such candidate will pay a fee of N8, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).

Application closes on Friday, 28 November, 2014.

Signed:
H.A. Feyintola
Registrar

* Existing Applicants on the Admission Portal can login to the DPP Portal with their credentials.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme by upengineer: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2014
How much will the school fees likely cost
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme by Kenneyboiy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
so there would not be change of course form.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme by kristboi: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls i apply for DDP and after payment i still see no registration yet, i checked my transaction history i saw the payment detail when i want to print it i only get blank page....pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Face Cap, Here Is The Correct Spelling / Unbelievable Facts In Pictures / Brilliant Delta Girl Who Scored 321 In JAMB To Miss Going To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.