Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him (957 Views)

Keshi Says Coaching Ghana Would Be "A Dream Come True" / Coach Commends Keshi, Says Ugonna Anyora Will Fly High With The Eagles / Keshi Says He Cannot Work With Some NFF Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by etunoman76(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Again, coach Stephen Keshi has said that he has several countries waiting to hire him should he be asked to quit by Nigeria.

Keshi has come under heavy criticisms as his team have recorded a mere point from an available nine in the AFCON 2015 qualifiers.

The former Eagles captain, who is on the job without a contract, told AfricanFootball.com, “It’s not about the game, it’s about other personal stuff. So, if tomorrow they say Keshi leave, there is no shaking because other two, three countries are waiting (for me).

“My job is about hire and fire.

“Right now I have been to other places I have coached before I have not been fired. If it comes down to Nigeria, I have been here before, qualified Nigeria for 2002 World Cup with Amodu Shaibu, we were asked to leave.”

Keshi has also handled Togo and Mali.

And recently his agent claimed oil-rich Gabon, Angola and Equatorial Guinea have tabled offers for him. The Nigerian coach has said many times that he had offers and Nigerians are bewildered why he has not taken any of the several offers rather than hanging on with the Nigerian team without a contract.

http://www.punchng.com/sports/keshi-says-countries-waiting-to-hire-him/

Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by laurel03(m): 5:07am On Oct 15, 2014
there is fire on ur mountain..soon you will be fire...
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by PrinceAkbabio(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls tel him dat we wish him safe journey... RUBISH
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by DickDastardly(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Yes is true, countries like Brazil and Argentina. cheesy
Idziot of no comparism grin
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by seunlayi(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2014
keshi can manage a starless club better, their won't be any Mikel like player.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by lormarx: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2014
etunoman76:
Again, coach Stephen Keshi has said that he has several countries waiting to hire him should he be asked to quit by Nigeria.

Keshi has come under heavy criticisms as his team have recorded a mere point from an available nine in the AFCON 2015 qualifiers.

The former Eagles captain, who is on the job without a contract, told AfricanFootball.com, “It’s not about the game, it’s about other personal stuff. So, if tomorrow they say Keshi leave, there is no shaking because other two, three countries are waiting (for me).

“Right now I have been to other places I have coached before I have not been fired. If it comes down to Nigeria, I have been here before, qualified Nigeria for 2002 World Cup with Amodu Shaibu, we were asked to leave.”

And recently his agent claimed oil-rich Gabon, Angola and Equatorial Guinea have tabled offers for him. The Nigerian coach has said many times that he had offers and Nigerians are bewildered why he has not taken any of the several offers rather than hanging on with the Nigerian team without a contract.

am waiting too. Fire him and I will Extinguish it
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by Dbestmax(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2014
If I had d right to end one's life Keshi wud b Dead by now
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by dedons: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Booked!

He fit make frontpage.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by lormarx: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2014
etunoman76:

Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by Chanchit: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Must you wait to be fired..!? Even without a contract you still get mouth to yarn rubbish, I'm not sure this man has a working brain.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by khattab02: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:
bros your own too harsh oooo...
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by khattab02: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Chanchit:
Must you wait to be fired..!? Even without a contract you still get mouth to yarn rubbish, I'm not sure this man has a working brain.
lol.. He didn't see this coming,. Still thinking and hoping he can over turn the results.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by khattab02: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Yes of course he might be right, this happens in the EPL and other leagues though a coach is good as his last result.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by Goke7: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

on top of what? this is the most dumb comment I have ever read here! so pathetic
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by Dbestmax(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Goke7:

on top of what? this is the most dumb comment I have ever read here! so pathetic
U think
Well my advice if u're feeling pissed
Scatch ur nyash on d wall
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by khattab02: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:

U think
Well my advice if u're feeling pissed
Scatch ur nyash on d wall
lol.... The nyash go peel na especially if the wall na textcot.
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by ElFenomeno1: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Keshi, the most tactically inept and clueless football coach / manager in recent times.

#KeshiOut
Re: Keshi Says Countries Waiting To Hire Him by buskie13(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
the ppl that said Jonathan is daft doesn't know Keshi.....Keshi is the real definition of mumunism.....NFF ,pls fire him and don't even give him fire extinguisher....nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Man City Players Are Disgraced To Epl / Messi Beats Ronaldo To Raul's Record / Please Vote For Enyeama As The BBC Player Of The Year Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.