Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! (4293 Views)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / How Many Private Universities Do We Have In Nigeria As Of Sept. 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Universities in Nigeria. Nigeria is organised into 36 states and a federal capital territory (FCT) in Abuja. As a result of the oil boom years of the 1970s, tertiary education was expanded to reach every subregion of Nigeria. The federal government and the state governments were previously the only bodies licensed to operate universities. Recently, licenses have been granted to individuals, corporate bodies and religious bodies to establish private universities in the country. The National Universities Commission (NUC) is the major accreditation body that enforces uniform standard and sets admissions capacity of every university in Nigeria........Now as a Graduate, undergraduate, students which of the universities have you been to before ,sighted maybe on your way to somewhere else? You can as well say the one you prefer in terms of:

ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
FAST ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
DISCIPLINE
FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
BEAUTY
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
CHEAPEST .....

You can add your list!

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2014
list of universities in Nigeria.

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
BEAUTIFUL ENTRANCE!

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2014
MORE BEAUTIFUL ENTRANCE!

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Universities in Nija!

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology Akwa Ibom AKUTECH Science and Technology Uyo State 2010 http://akutech.edu.ng
American University of Nigeria Adamawa AUN University Yola Private 2005 http://www.aun.edu.ng

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by mesoade(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2014
undecided
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by iamsegsy(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2014
#oou
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by akubudejud(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2014
more!!!

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by suregurl(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2014
1. UI entrance(on my way to somewhere) 2. Unilorin(visitation) 3.kwasu(post ume) 4. Al-hikmah uni (make i no say na everyday) 5. Kebbi state uni of science and tech(main entrance) 6. New sokoto state uni (main entrance) 7. Usman danfodio uni(the most peaceful uni in nig). I wil remember d rest later, i wil b back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
have been to all.
because am a staff on NUC.

1 Like

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by christejames(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2014
I have been to Madonna University, (Elele campus) River state, Nasarawa State University (on my way to Abuja), Enugu state university of science and tech. (ESUT), also visited all the campuses of UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, starting from Nsukka (where I school), Enugu campus to visit by uncle, Ituku-Ozalla campus (teaching hospital) on my way to River state, except the ABA campus... I seen many of them can't remember now!
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Neldrizzy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Uniben taking the lead grin
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
I've been to unical, Imsu, futo, unizik, uniben, madona uni.
But in all, i love unical. Imsu is the smallest university i've been to. Futo is another good school.
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
But in all, i love unical. Imsu is the smallest university i've been to. Futo is another good school.
plz cn u pick out d federal one, am planing to get admission into fedral university
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by HouseOfBalloons(f): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
I've been to unijos, Esut, ui, unn, ansu and Unizik.
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Uniben taking the lead grin

Dude, I just sent u pm. I would like to ask a few things abt uniben
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Neldrizzy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zedric:

Dude, I just sent u pm. I would like to ask a few things abt uniben
replied!!!
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Neldrizzy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
naso admission suffer you to get?? Nawao tongue
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by oluwabreezy: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Adamawa state university(adsu)

1 Like

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Neldrizzy:
replied!!!

Sent the msg
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Neldrizzy:
naso admission suffer you to get?? Nawao tongue
you don see na. I never still get.

1 Like

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
plz cn u pick out d federal one, am planing to get admission into fedral university
apart from imsu and madona others are federal universities.
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Neldrizzy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
you don see na. I never still get.
liar
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by idu1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:
have been to all.
because am a staff on NUC.
same here am PA to prof. Julius Okojie

1 Like

Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Neldrizzy:
liar
Liar for wetin? Why i go lie about admission stuff? undecided
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by Neldrizzy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
Liar for wetin? Why i go lie about admission stuff? undecided
check ur Ma-l
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by pweetyz(f): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
i know tons of em buh i've been to just 4
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by omartins(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have been to UNAD, COVENANT, BELLS, CRAWFORD, BABCOCK, LASU, UNILAG, AAUA, OOU, CALEB, NOUN, ESUTH and PAN-ATLANTIC.
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by WIZGUY69(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
idu1:
same here am PA to prof. Julius Okojie
[size=24] ¶ who ask you? [/size=24]
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by stexsy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
that unical own is d old pixs. It has been changed
Re: How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! by idu1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:

[size=24] ¶ who ask you? [/size=24]
i guess no 1 asked u too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Moment A Hippopotamus Ate Up A Ghanaian Kid While Swimming (VIDEO) / ~ University Of Benin ~post Ume Screening For 2009/2010 Date Finally Out. / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.