Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Most Annoying Song You've Heard - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2911 Views)

The Most Annoying Song, Artist And Album Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol...then its obvious that there are lovebirds in here...dont worry, i am in support of ur relationship
EroticAngelina:
like its not obvious that ur referring to us angry
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
the most annoying song i've ever had is Beta pikin. Hate that song.
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by chibwike(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
To be honest...the most annoying song have ever heard is 'sekem'....i mean...wtf is that!...i hate dat song more than anything
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by BreezyRita(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Which do I mention now? There's a lot of them..... All Unik songs, P Square's Taste the money abi testimony.... And lots more
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by MrTeymee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kwality - lion queen..
Y'all need to hear dis song and watch d video ah swear!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Rapzino: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Unik's Leke Leke and Kcee's Okpeke or whatever it is called. I rep #Jesus' music.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
iammo6:
lol...then its obvious that there are lovebirds in here...dont worry, i am in support of ur relationship
lol for the trillionth time, there z no rltnshp.
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by omotogoodo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dbanj's "omini" damn, what was that ass.hole thiinking, he sould learn that music is not for everybody. Daddy Showkey's "Asanabis" or whatever, mehn that song is pure trash. Sekem, dis really is bad news for the nigerian music space, what da f! And last but not the least, I loathe that shoki rubbish, and knowing that c.morgan featured in the remix makes it all maddening. If those songs could sell, any song would. Dis is Nigeria
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
wink
EroticAngelina:
lol for the trillionth time, there z no rltnshp.
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by ife4luv21(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
all tonto dike songs
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by chesterlee(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Don't tell me Nonsense by D'banj....

He should be hanged for releasing that song to the public!
Re: The Most Annoying Song You've Heard by Code213: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
On a mission to keep this thread alive!!!
cheesy

Let's keep the party going.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Dj Mixtape: Latest March 2018 Naija Hottest Mix – Club Banger (by Dj Spark) / Barry Jhay Ori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.