Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Website Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Content (544 Views)

Website-content 5 Straightforward Tips For Improving Website Content / I Need Website Content Writer / Website Content Size And Traffic Volume: The On-page Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Content by jimmy012(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
I hate to be cliche, but the truth still remains that website content is king. Yea, It really is.
I also want to admit here that it’s kind of the most difficult thing to do, especially when you are going to be writing the content yourself.

Here's why it is so important:

1. It Engages your Readers
Other than just the search engines, it is humans that get to read your writing and so they need useful and relevant information for them to stick around or else they look for someone else that can give it to them.

2. It Increases Traffic and Search Engine Rankings
You can have the most fabulous design, but that is not closely enough to convince search engines that you are better than your competitions. They are hungry for relevant informations to search terms.

What a lot of people are yet to realise, is that having good content does more than just keep your visitors interested and give you a good site. It can also help you to promote your website.

This is not in any way saying that the looks of your website is not important, Yes it is! Nobody wants a dull website. However, what will keep your visitors engaged is your content.

The Question now is:
How great is your content?
Sometimes, creating good content can be an overwhelming task.
Need help?

(1) (Reply)

School Management System For Secondary & Primary / In Need Of Paypal Expert / I Want To Buy An Approved Adsense Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.