Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card (4562 Views)

Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card by Omooba77: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2014
The acting Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba, has advised the leadership of the Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) nationwide to re-invigorate the tenets of the committee.
A statement issued by acting Commissioner of Police Emmanuel Ojukwu, the force spokesman, said Abba gave the advice on Tuesday when he met with the leadership in Abuja.
The statement said the advice became necessary to deepen the concept of community policing.
The acting police boss described community policing as a veritable instrument in achieving the mission statement of the current leadership.
He ordered the withdrawal of the members’ identity cards with immediate effect, to checkmate the illegal proliferation of PCRC cards.
The acting inspector general said that some criminally minded elements used the identity card to impersonate members of the PCRC and defrauded unsuspecting members of the public.
“A newly-designed PCRC ID card will be issued to authentic members soonest,” he said.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/15/ig-advises-pcrc-leadership-orders-withdrawal-of-id-card/
Re: IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card by Omooba77: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2014
I hope this will curtail criminality of everyone being a police with PCRC cards flashed in your face
Re: IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card by madgoat(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
How can i join PCRC?
Re: IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
My Friend that joined paied N50k

madgoat:
How can i join PCRC?

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? / Are The Igbos Really Taking Over Our Land? / 2019 Presidential Election Manipulation Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.