Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband (636 Views)

(baby Photos) Mercy Johnson Delivers/welcomes bouncing baby boy / Mercy Johnson Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy. / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
We have just been informed that Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has welcomed a bouncing baby boy at St Joseph hospital, University of Maryland, Baltimore in the US. Her husband and mum are there with her. She gave birth exactly 12.49am (American time) today October 15th at St Joseph Hospital, University of Maryland, Baltimore. Mother and child are said to be doing great!
Mercy got married to her hubby, Prince Odi Okojie in 2012 and has a daughter, Purity Okojie.

Congrats to her.
Re: Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband by alphaomega(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
congrats to her.
Re: Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations to new parents ...That feeling of holding the baby for the first time...That will also be my portion in jesus name oh...Amen!
Re: Good News: Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Boy For Her Husband by philantoxx(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
I smell front page

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New N38m 2014 G- Wagon / I Am In Love With Two Nairaland Girls...there Names Is / D'banj Reportedly In Multiple Debt Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.