Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (6959 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by zutu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari again, bt he is to old to lead us, when I was jus 6yrs my teacher told me our president is buhari, nw am 35 yrs still hearing buhari wnt to be our president. This man should go nd rest abeg.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by huptin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
zutu:
Buhari again, bt he is to old to lead us, when I was jus 8yrs my teacher told me our president is buhari, nw am 35 yrs still hearing buhari wnt to be our president. This man should go nd rest abeg.

you cant be 8 years when Buhari ruled and be 35 now. Something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Freest(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
Nigeria deserve a better leader. I really had hope Buhari wont have contest. However, PDP is not our solution. We should try something different
He only asked you some questions which you answered non... Answer them. If pdp isn't the solution what other something different do you wanna try I rather stick the devil and cluesless but predictable and futurefull PDP Federal than buhari again. Never!!!
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
tunde705:
So, when you clock 15 years in marriage you will divorce your wife because you want to try out a new woman?

If after promising to change your wife still steals, sleeps with all your friends and spends your money on all her extra marital affairs you'll still stay with her?

3 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
The failure called Buhari has presented himself again for another ridiculous failure. LOL
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by jking001(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Angry Politician Congress.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
zutu:
Buhari again, bt he is to old to lead us, when I was jus 6yrs my teacher told me our president is buhari, nw am 35 yrs still hearing buhari wnt to be our president. This man should go nd rest abeg.

huptin:

you cant be 8 years when Buhari ruled and be 35 now. Something is wrong somewhere.

See the liar went and changed the age after you exposed him.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by tunde705(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

If after promising to change your wife still steals, sleeps with all your friends and spends your money on all her extra marital affairs you'll still stay with her?
what if you are sure that the new wife you want to take is worse and deadlier than your present wife?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
tunde705:
what if you are sure that the new wife you want to take is worse and deadlier than your present wife?
I am not an imb*ecile and as such will not make such a mistake... nor will I make the mistake on continuing on with a conversation the type which you are trying to engage me in.

P.S: I see that--based your previous posts-- your expertise lies in the se*x department. Whenever I feel like talking about ridiculous or nonsensical issues bothering on peni*ses and vaginas, don't worry, I'll be sure to holla at you.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by metchee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
The choice of Buhari and Atiku has trauncated the dream of the North occupying Aso Rock. What a pity! Well, I see the finger of God in alk these, the spirit of error and mistake has possessed the North for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria and Nigerians. Congrats to GEJ in advance on his victory at the presidential poll next year. The declaration of Buhari will now strenghten PDP.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by onatisi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
zutu:
buhari is apc best candidate ,best choice and only hope. Apc hasn't got any other candidate as good as buhari although he is yet to clinch the ticket. But buhari is also pdp best chance of getting gej re elected. I know pdp and gej will be praying and hoping that buhari wins the party nomination. Oh God please let buhari win apc ticket ooooo .
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by nwafuluozoh: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
Nigeria deserve a better leader. I really had hope Buhari wont have contest. However, PDP is not our solution. We should try something different
Very good comment though I fault the PDP part of it. Our problem lies not in the party but in the individual.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Raiders: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
onatisi:
buhari is apc best candidate ,best choice and only hope. Apc hasn't got any other candidate as good as buhari although he is yet to clinch the ticket. But buhari is also pdp best chance of getting gej re elected. I know pdp and gej will be praying and hoping that buhari wins the party nomination. Oh God please let buhari win apc ticket ooooo .
Buhari is not APC best choice. APC has politicians who has proven themselves like Fashola and Oshiomole. I really don't want PDP to win but it seems like APC is not serious about taking power from PDP. if APC is serious, they would have beg people like Oshiomole and Fashola to contest for the presidency. Although Buhari might be good man. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria because he is not a good politician and he will lose to GEJ. If I were buhari, I wont contest but act like a godfather and support a younger candidate. Anybody Buhari endorse would likely win the northeast where buhari is popular
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
no matter what u PDP supporters say here ummm buhari is our next president come 2015 even atiku will support him when is been elected in 2015 OK .Gej should be preparing for his handover note d whole sw ,new,ne and d ss will vote for GMB.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by chidekings(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
i am not pro pdp or apc,but truth be told,Apc made a fatal mistake for choosing buhari.

Last bullet:i rather stay with a timid,soft intelligent jona that a dictator like buhari

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Raiders: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Johnnyessence:
no matter what u PDP supporters say here ummm buhari is our next president come 2015 even atiku will support him when is been elected in 2015 OK .Gej should be preparing for his handover note d whole sw ,new,ne and d ss will vote for GMB.
If he didn't win the last 3 elections what makes you think he will win this time. I don't support GEJ/pdp and I think GEJ/pdp is a failure as a president but GEJ would defeat Buhari.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:
1. It is a largely Northern affair.
2. I haven't noticed a sizeable number of delegates from the South-West, seeing a few claiming to be from Abia.
3. Sheyman, General Pype and (most likely) Kenny Saint Best can kiss their music careers goodbye.
4. Podium is filled with desperate and failed Politicians; Tam David West, Bello Masari, Mamora...really?
5. Tinubu, I believe is absent, or probably stuck in traffic.
6. As expected, the serial wife-beater and perenial divorcee,DINO MELAYE, is the MC of today's event. A political nonentity whose sole gift is how to insult PDP-the great party that kicked his crazy A$$ out of their fold.

Conclusion: Dream on General Buhari.

PS: I am pro-PDP.

bros abeg no vex oo, are u saying dat Tinubu the CEO of APC did not take part in 2days declaration by Buhari?
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
no one should congratulate Gej here buhari is d man to beat .he will surely beat Gej hands down come Feb,2015 buhari is d people's choice.some people will be saying he's old what of Gej that's young what has he done nothing .Gej is a failure in his assignment,he fail not providing jobs for d incoming general, Gej has fail not erupting corruption in d govt. but enable all his ministers to per take in d national cake he has fail not providing infrastructure for education all our schls are dilapidated ,Gej has fail us in lieing to d good people of Nigerian.he thinks we are illiterate when he will come to distribute rice ,money and kerosene in other to bribe us when d election is around d corner.he will be disappointed in d polls when d youth,old and elite will vote him out come 2015 he can't use his slogan I av no shoes and cloth to fool us again. we are more matured not to allow our destiny to be truncated .for him and supporters to know d will of God and d people will prevail as what has happen in previous election this year. Gej will loose convincely.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by BaddieKay(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
why are you pro PDP ? Are you not tired of 15 years of pdp rule. Don't you think its time we try something different in Nigeria

There's nothing new about apc if GMB is der candidate....We should try something new with someone new....not some old man who's ruled dis country b4.mind you,Am no fan of GEJ.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by BaddieKay(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:
why are you pro PDP ? Are you not tired of 15 years of pdp rule. Don't you think its time we try something different in Nigeria

There's nothing different about apc if GMB is der candidate....We should try something different with someone new....not some old man who's ruled dis country b4.mind you,Am no fan of GEJ.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by drnoel: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

Yes but never Buhari. Rather swallow a horse that vote that jihadist bigot.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by drnoel: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

I will listen after 2015. Not Buhari
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by LagosStar: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
publisher:
1. It is a largely Northern affair.
2. I haven't noticed a sizeable number of delegates from the South-West, seeing a few claiming to be from Abia.
3. Sheyman, General Pype and (most likely) Kenny Saint Best can kiss their music careers goodbye.
4. Podium is filled with desperate and failed Politicians; Tam David West, Bello Masari, Mamora...really?
5. Tinubu, I believe is absent, or probably stuck in traffic.
6. As expected, the serial wife-beater and perenial divorcee,DINO MELAYE, is the MC of today's event. A political nonentity whose sole gift is how to insult PDP-the great party that kicked his crazy A$$ out of their fold.

Conclusion: Dream on General Buhari.

PS: I am pro-PDP.

Tinubu was there: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/tinubu-other-apc-chieftains-turn-up-for-buharis-declaration-see-list.96168/

so the following are from the North too?

Governor Rotimi Amaechi
Senator Olorumimbe Mamora
George Akume
Timipre Sylva
Anthony Adeyemi,
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Ilekokonit: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari has just finished Jonathan.

Hear him :- “I want to pay tribute to Nigerians who are enduring all sorts of hardship and degradations on a daily basis,” Buhari said.

“Many are grappling with extreme poverty and barely eking out a living.

Nigeria, in my experience, has never been so divided, so polarised by an unthinking government, hellbent on ruling and stealing.

The economy continues to deteriorate while the Government continues to announce fantastic growth figures. Simply because you sell oil and steal part of the money does not entitle you to cook figures and announce phantom economic growth.

When PDP came to power in 1999 Nigeria was generating about 4,000 M/W of electricity. After 15 years and $20 billion spent we are generating between 3,000 – 4,000 M/W. No failure is more glaring than this.

The rest of the world looks at Nigeria as the home of corruption. Nigeria is a country where stealing is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by EvangSDKalu: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari is an atomic bomb seeking where to explode. If buhari become president, Bokoharam will be his cabinet members and within 3-4 years this country will become an Islamic country like turkey, Dubai etc

I'm not really a fan of GEJ but buhari is not an option at all. I no way die young.

GEJ may not be doing well but I believe, he is there for a prophetic reason and season else when this power goes to Islam again na die we christians dey for Naija. APC bring Fashola or forget it. I don't really care weather christians or Muslim but buhari? No no no and noooooo. He has to many enemies now, and that will be his first point agenda.

God bless Nigeria even though 2015 is pregnant with twins (christians an
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
it's in fayose swearing in ceremony d prophets and pastors are showing up to pray for fayose.d thugs fayose used to beat up d 2 chief judge was not cautioned by this prophets and pastors.that's while I will always say it here PDP at d center will be disappointed in 2015 because he distribute rice and kerosene when d election is around d corner .I can't blame them when most of them was giving envelope. big big envelopes full of money may d Lord help us in this country. am sorry for fayose he will be disappointed in d court of law,d law will take is course just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
chidekings:
i am not pro pdp or apc,but truth be told,Apc made a fatal mistake for choosing buhari.

Last bullet:i rather stay with a timid,soft intelligent jona that a dictator like buhari
buhari hasn't been given the ticket,he still has to go for the primaries . Let's see what will happen.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by djfaithy: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Buhari has just finished Jonathan.

Hear him :- “I want to pay tribute to Nigerians who are enduring all sorts of hardship and degradations on a daily basis,” Buhari said.

“Many are grappling with extreme poverty and barely eking out a living.

Nigeria, in my experience, has never been so divided, so polarised by an unthinking government, hellbent on ruling and stealing.

The economy continues to deteriorate while the Government continues to announce fantastic growth figures. Simply because you sell oil and steal part of the money does not entitle you to cook figures and announce phantom economic growth.

When PDP came to power in 1999 Nigeria was generating about 4,000 M/W of electricity. After 15 years and $20 billion spent we are generating between 3,000 – 4,000 M/W. No failure is more glaring than this.

The rest of the world looks at Nigeria as the home of corruption. Nigeria is a country where stealing is not corruption.
K.O fatality

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari a serial loser? No.
The only election that Buhari in absolute term lost was 2011 election were over 70% SW vote Jonathan on the backdrop of sincerely solidarity struggle shown by the SW during the Yar'adua health saga but unfortunately as at current, the Jonathan administration and his supporters tend to forget the role of SW in making him the Acting President - substantial President - Elected President.
All other election conducted under PDP rule were massively rigged in favour of their candidate, a sincere Yar'adua acknowledged that even Jonathan can't claim otherwise.
Though I may preferred better candidate who had been tested whether youth or adult to Buhari candidacy but as at now there is none expect Kwankwoso (base on recent info on his administration)

Jonathan = corruption and dishonesty ( I can confidently say if reelected, he will never perform, then his addictive support will drum a different....)

Atiku = power drunk and unstable

Buhari = discipline and honest (stay by his word) hmm what about statement credited to him - it shld be noted that he never denied this statement compare to someone who publicly denied his, till now never declare nor make a clue except the tactical group reelection campaigns but for Buhari, he gave reason for his change of decision.

Kwankoso or so - can't say much of him

Tambuwal though not yet declare for any post (possibly he may declare for governorship) is just like Ribadu, both do not have prerequisite skill politicallay to deliver on presidency job.

Fashola may be better candidate but has never shown interest in the job pressing him to do so may also lead to lower performance as in case of Jonathan.

as of now Buhari is the most preferred (not best, though there is yet to be best candidate for 2015 presidency)
SW are the determinant of 2015, minus rigging or election manipulation, SWners will vote Buhari over Jonathan in 2015

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by BigBizzy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Raiders:

how is buhari and atiku something different?
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by chidekings(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
onatisi:
buhari hasn't been given the ticket,he still has to go for the primaries . Let's see what will happen.

ok,apc will be doing a monumental mistake if they elect him.
Re: UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. by haniey(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Johnnyessence:

For your mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Result (prediction). / HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.