Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

APC, The Plot Thickens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, The Plot Thickens (643 Views)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC, The Plot Thickens by RothmasPop: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
The race for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket took a surprising turn at the weekend when Senator Bukola Saraki decided to opt out of the race.
“I am stepping down my ambition because Nigeria’s political outlook for 2015 is very complicated and this is the time for every patriotic politician to situate his personal ambition in the context of the country’s overall interest”.
He said, “I don’t think our party can afford too much internal rancour going into next year’s election. I therefore think some of us need to make the sacrifice and be part of the solution rather than part of the problem of the party.” I think this very disappointing as he is the only aspirant with a good enough credibility of which the electorate yearns for. As a democrat he should have left his fate to be decided fairly in the primaries.
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has wasted no time in declaring his interest in the race and has put his money where his mouth is. He on Monday bought the form for 27.5million, becoming the....http://popafrica.com/apc-plot-thickens/ via #PopAfrica

Re: APC, The Plot Thickens by rawpadgin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
them Don pay am like 100million naira to step down
Re: APC, The Plot Thickens by RothmasPop: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Na their way now

(1) (Reply)

Erm, Has Governor Fayose Returned His Official Vintage Car To The Museum? / Opinion: Aftermath Of GEJ Declaration For 2015 / DEFECTION: Tambuwal Was Made Speaker By House Members Not PDP – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.