Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? (490 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / Tell Us About Your Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? by adonbilivit: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
hmmm, i know the guys would love this. tell us your reasons for wanting to buy it too. remember we are not talking about buying nairaland here but the moniker of the owner of nairaland @seun.
Re: How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zero naira
Re: How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? by Youngsage: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
like seriously?!grin

I smell ban/thread closure

1 Like

Re: How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? by davdandam(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Like seriously seun? Not even the hilarious usernames we have here Abeg I'll pass
Re: How Much Can You Pay To Buy The Moniker "Seun" On Nairaland? by adonbilivit: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Youngsage:
like seriously?!grin

I smell ban/thread closure
your nose is wrong sage. sniff it again and tell me what it smells like

(1) (Reply)

Illiterate Thinkers Are My Favourite Intellectuals / Skin Care Tips For Everyone / Who Is This Victim(2015!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.