Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 (37124 Views)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / Equatorial Guinea Disqualified From Orange Africa Cup Of Nations Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by destante(f): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
valmunich:

Why can't we just have a straight win in Nigeria football without involving calculations undecided
share me some likes puhlease sad sad
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Georgematics(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
alienware:
Up super fowl.

I think you need to reread ur signature

if am not wrong it shows that fearlessness can overcome different obstacles and if d Eagles decides to put up the spirit....SA and Congo are not really a hard team to defeat..
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by blemon44(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
very soon keshit will disapoint you tongue

Never!
Even if Nigeria didn't qualify for afcon
I will never be disappointed
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nigeria could qualify as the best thrid-placed team across the groups. However, in the end, 10 points may not be enough.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
blemon44:

Never!
smart assss
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by okotv(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
uzolexis:
chai, NLanders r mean faa b4 i go book space finish mk i enter FTC,STC or TTC all these pple above me don collect am cry cry #thereIsGodo
you again
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Arsenate(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
,@CFCFan 10 points will most likely be enough. I don't see many third placed teams getting more than 10 points. the only problem is beating Congo away. that's a big ask.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by slimmingcare(f): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you valmunich.Must we wait for arithmetic

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by legendsilver(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
valmunich:

Why can't we just have a straight win in Nigeria football without involving calculations undecided
When our Economy makes us calculate every now and then..... grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by uzolexis(f): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2014
okotv:
you again

What did I do na
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Lawcurrent(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Peak, It is in you!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by M4gunners: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2014
valmunich:

Because Ftball is not easy as you think simple.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by connectikut89(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2014
CFCfan:
Nigeria could qualify as the best thrid-placed team across the groups. However, in the end, 10 points may not be enough.

We could still claim 2nd place in the group if we win SA and then win Congo by a two-goal margin at least so that even if Congo wins Sudan we'll both be on 10pts but we would have the advantage of the head-to-head rule? You guyz avnt 4gotn dat rule, have you?
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by okotv(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2014
uzolexis:

What did I do na
flexing your footy knowledge on almost every sport thread.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2014
blemon44:

What are you still doing?
Go and submit your CV to the NFF
I have just done that........NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in the early hours of Thursday have announced the contract termination of Coach Stephen Keshi as the Super Eagles head coach.

After a long hours meeting of the Executive board members held at the Transcrop hilton hotel in Abuja the board unanimously agreed to part away with the Big Boss and his technical crew.

Speaking with cross section of the press shortly after the meeting at 1am Nigeria time on Thursday, first vice President of the Federation, Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi said the Federation appreciated Keshi and will give due support to him and his technical crew.
“You could recall Keshi and his technical crew
contract expired after the World cup, and the federation have decided not to renew their contract,” Akinwunmi revealed.

“The Federation appreciated his effort for the success he achieved and the development of our football.
“We have decided to sponsor him and his technical crew (Daniel Amokachi and Ike Shoromu) to any choice of their coaching school to acquire for more knowledge in the game at our expenses,” Akinwunmi said.

Former Niger Tornadoes player, Shaibu Amodu returns as the team interim coach to be assisted with three coaches from the Glo Premier League.
“We have two more important matches in the
qualifiers which we hope to secure full points, and qualify for the Nations Cup.

“Coach Amodu will take over of the team as interim coach, to be assisted by Salisu Yusuf (El Kanemi Warriors) and Gbenga Ogunbote (Sharks FC) while former Green Eagles goalkeeper, Alloy Agu will be the goalkeeper trainer,” the NFF official divulge.

Super Eagles will travel next month to face
Congo and host South Africa in Nigeria in the last phase of the qualifiers.

Source:
www.naijasportscentre.com/amodu-to-lead-super-eagles/

Corroborative Sources
http://www.punchng.com/news/nff-sacks-keshi-picks-amodu/
http://completesportsnigeria.com/nff-replace-keshi-amodu-appoint-siasia-new-u-23-boss/ tongue
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2014
blemon44:

Never!
you won't be disappointed any more,we the professionals and the progressive have done the needful.....we have sacked him tongue.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by uzolexis(f): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2014
okotv:
flexing your footy knowledge on almost every sport thread.

What can I say,i'm a big show off grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by write2obi(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Lacomus:
The chance is very slim , I hope they will continue like this. To all Haters KESHI STAYS if you don't like it go chop eat elephant grass.
Now who is chopping elephant grass?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by kingphilip(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2014
can't we qualify without all this permutation n combinations! looking forward to when the super eagles qualifies like their female counterparts though
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Fajzay: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Lacomus:
The chance is very slim , I hope they will continue like this. To all Haters KESHI STAYS if you don't like it go chop eat elephant grass.

Pele .. HE NO STAY OO
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Fajzay:

Pele .. HE NO STAY OO
NFF go regret this action
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by okotv(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
uzolexis:

What can I say,i'm a big show off grin grin
of course. knowledge is power . you know football very well so flex your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by oluboyo04(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
valmunich:

because other countries are not there to sell groundnuts.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2014
blemon44:

What are you still doing?
Go and submit your CV to the NFF
one of the reasons we sacked your brother.....www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/sacked-keshi-save-life-nff/

By John Egbokha

President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick has said that Coach Stephen
Keshi was sacked to safeguard him from the wrath of enraged Nigerian fans, who were on the
brink of lynching him during Wednesday’s 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier with Sudan.

Pinnick and other NFF Executive Committee members watched with awe, as fans pelted Keshi
with water bottles and stones as they demanded for the head of the 2013 AFCON winner at the
Abuja National Stadium, venue of the match, which Nigeria won 3-1 to keep alive their hopes of
qualifying for next year’s tournament in Morocco.

Chants of “Keshi must go:, “sack Keshi” and “we don’t want Keshi
again” rented the air as fans went overdrive in their bid to get their
voices heard by the NFF, who swiftly swung into action in the wee
hours of yesterday by axing the former Togo and Mali coach.

And speaking when he paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of Sports
and Chairman, National Sports Commission, Dr. Tamuno Danagogo
yesterday, Pinnick explained the personal safety of Keshi was
considered more important than anything else.

Pinnck, it was learnt told the Minister that he was shocked with the
hostile reception of the fans towards Keshi, arguing that it would be
dangerous for Keshi to remain as coach in the face of such hostility.

He added that it was the first time in recent years that abuses and stones were rained down on a
Nigerian coach by fans.

“It was too much to bear. The fans were coming for him and it was going to be a security risk for
us as people had ran out of patience and were prepared to break the law to achieve their aim.

Keshi’s personal safety was paramount in our decision to relieve him of his duties”, Pinnick said. tongue
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
kenkwodoski:
what is keshi? Is keshi a broom? We in sweden have never heard of it
which planent ar u frm
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2014

kenkwodoski:
what is keshi? Is keshi a broom? We in sweden have never heard of it
which planent ar u frm
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2014
wordychap:

No
ok
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
gwason:
which planent ar u frm
sorry, in sweden we don't have planet. please help me before i fail my exam in sweeden. It is the same question they will ask us undecided
gwason:
which planent ar u frm
sorry, in sweden we don't have planet. please help me before i fail my exam in sweeden. It is the same question they will ask us
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 by Ayo199(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Itz actually a Dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG / Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.