Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us (1189 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant / Breaking: President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by FNNEWS: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
In a bid to avert any resurgence of the Ebola Virus Disease in Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan announced today that all flights coming in from The United States of America have been banned from landing in Nigeria until further notice.

He said this was in response to the new case of Ebola reported in the US yesterday, bringing the total number of Ebola Cases to 2 (after Thomas Eric Duncan who died of the disease).

In a press release from earlier this morning, the president reiterated; “Diplomatic Ties between both Nations will remain very cordial, but in order to safeguard the Health and Lives the people of Nigeria which I am under oath to protect, henceforth all flights from the USA are banned from landing at our International Airports till further notice.”

“This is in response to the new case of Ebola reported there. We are not trying to make America look bad, not at all. We are just taking precautions. However I just want to remind Obama…….remember when I asked for Serum and you said No? How’s it now? Tables turned abi? Better stop calling me to ask how I controlled Ebola. Yes I know you’re the one calling with hidden number. My fren I have true caller app on my phone. Abati put it there”

“Diplomatic ties remain cordial, irrespective”

“The ban shall be lifted after the US is declared Ebola free, after which all flights from the US will be under a 6 month probation period, during which all Airlines coming in from America have to pay a token sum of $50,000 for every plane landing (funds will be directed towards disinfection and sanitation as well as serving as a guarantee, in case there is an infected person on board). We are doing this for the good of everybody, American and Nigerian Alike. I reiterate, Obama please stop calling me”

“Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria”

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing..if this made you laugh ..you get more funny news on www.fake9janews.com thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
LOL...................
Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by valmunich(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sorry, i don't bother reading whenever it's FNN smiley
Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by Exoticstan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yes! Do me I do you. Every evil Nigeria has received from countries she never wronged shall be converted to national blessing for us. America will BOW! China has overtaken her economy and this is just the ignition.

Let us work hard and smart to succeed and achieve this greatness that exists merely as a potential in us.
Join me reason and get motivated @
www.wisenigerian.com
Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by lilprinze: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice 1 GEJ do me I do you man no go vex.
Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by micklplus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fakest Nigerian News, making us laugh since 1960 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! President Goodluck Jonathan Bans All Flights From The Us by fiftynaira(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
this two posters above feels the news is real pls some 1 wake dem up and tell them to read inbetween the lines and laff it off!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wtf What Did This Little Boy Did To Deserve This[see Photo] / Scale Of Preference / Check Out This Funny Conversation About Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.