Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

(PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! (1562 Views)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin I will love to use this medium to congratulate my mum on her birthday,shes my celebrity and more than a mother, i will always be gratefull to her for all she has done for me.

Always correcting me when i follow the wrong path.
Carried me for 9 months, till now shes been wonderfull. I love you mum. God bless and keep u. LLnP.
AMEN!!

Below are some of the pics from the celebration.

6 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by adonbilivit: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
may your children celebrate you too just as you are celebrating your mum now. HBD to her. is she a nairalander too?

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Amen... grin lols... Naaahhhh
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by prettyjo(f): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
dis fried rice dey breath.hope you people kept some for us over here
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettyjo:
dis fried rice dey breath.hope you people kept some for us over herr

grin grin grin grin
of cos just contact gauis, merlin's frnd to find a herb or medicine to _rewind_ the day.
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Happy Birthday to your mom

God Bless
smiley

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Airforce1:
Happy Birthday to your mom

God Bless
smiley

thanks Airforce
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Mskrisx(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Happy birthday to a sweet mum wishing her all the sweet things of life

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by fairygeh(f): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please bluetooth that chicken to me.i no dey use eye see chicken o,choi.HBD to your mum,God bless and keep her.You all look alike in ur family shocked

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by bullyman36(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Op first of all wait... Do you know I drank garri this evening only for me to come online and start doing some imaginations #swallows saliva# Happy birthday to your beautiful mom. Wishing her long life

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:
Op first of all wait... Do you know I drank garri this evening only for me to come online and start doing some imaginations #swallows saliva# Happy birthday to your beautiful mom. Wishing her long life

lols... Thanks bullyman36 v funny lwkm
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
You won't make frontpage tongue
#Kidding... grin
HBD Mummy smiley

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by kennyslim1(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2014
MarthaK:
You won't make frontpage tongue
#Kidding... grin
HBD Mummy smiley

You wicked gan! Lolz

Anyways, HBD to StevinMorgan's mum

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by terrydon(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2014
happy birthday mum
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by hatux: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Wishing your Mum a happy birthday.. Long life and prosperity...
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by 1960chic(f): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Happy birthday ma. I wish you long life and prosperity
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Happy birthday in arrears mum smiley smiley smiley

hope you're a good son?
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Happy birthday in arrears mum smiley smiley smiley

hope you're a good son?

yes boss!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Larrey(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2014
HBD to ur mum,wishing her Long life and prosperity in good health,happiness,joy,success,blessing. She shall eat d good fruits of her labour

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Jerrick(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Happy Birthday Ma'am, the fried rice is doing me somehow. grin Could this be hunger? embarassed
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Kunleskey(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Happy birthday to your mother in arrears
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Babytina: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Happy bfday 2 U̶̲̥̅̊я Mum
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by amakufrancis(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
HBD to ya Mum, wishing her many more years ahead. . . Oya pass me the fried rice naw, #licks hand#
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by Missmossy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Happy birthday to her,wish her the very best life has got to offer as she celebrates today. Stevenmorgan where is my cake?

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by naffysa(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
HBD
Re: (PHOTOS) Nairalander's Mum Celebrates Birthday. Hurray!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missmossy:
Happy birthday to her,wish her the very best life has got to offer as she celebrates today. Stevenmorgan where is my cake?

be4 it gets to u.. It will spoil

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Igbo Celebs Stun In Igbo Attire At 2day's Africa Magic Igbo Launch / I Met Muammar Gaddafi, Whitney Houston In Hell – Sierra Leone Woman / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Singer Lami Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.