Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (51442 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Gbawe:
[s]It seems most posters replying here have missed the main point. Is this hasty rebuttal, above everything else, not illustratively indicative of how the PDP is very scared of Buhari? when they have a rebuttal for Buhair's 'outdooring' speech even before the General finished making it, can APC supporters not see the big picture to discern what matters instead of coming here to engage scared TANdroids and Jonathanians in senseless back and forth? Think people, think !!! Buhari is acting like a President in waiting and the PDP, with their actions and full attention focused on him completely , are showing they are fearful this is the case also.

Does the speed with which this rebuttal appear not show a fearful government that has ordered all its sycophants and expensively paid 'mouthpieces' to watch exactly and obsessively what Buhari says and does so as to find a way to counter any possible 'damage' the same way most football managers facing Messi may obsessively watch tapes of the maestro footballer so as to devise a way to stop him?

Can we also not see that the PDP is not a serious ruling Party? Rebuttal for Buhari's presidential declaration ready in seconds after the General made his speech but weeks before anything was said about the disappearance of the Chibok girls and years later no single fuel subsidy scammer brought to book? Think well-meaning Nigerians and see what you need to see !!! The evil looters who want things to remain as they are, so the looting can continue, are already at work. It will be up to all of you to raise your game and see/note what matters. [/s]

Sorry but the PDP cannot keep quiet and watch you expired dictator spit lies against them cool cool
APC might rule the SW and Arewa republic but not Nigeria, have a nice day cool

10 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by clemz88(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Guy over light dey worry me 4 here

U know Nigerians nau, I went 2 1 shop and Some pple hv started complaining say recharge card d finish quick cuz of nearly constant power supply (16-20hrs a day)

Parliamentary extension_ Cali City#
omo for my side for lag we dey flex light die. Over light dey worry us

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Hamazz1: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2014
cliffm43:
Buhari is A boko haram sponsor,,,,,only those ISIS will vote for him...............in fact,,for the success of Nigeria..we don't need Anything Like Hausa again,,,,,Only Rochas can vote for Buhari or the foolish Nigerians like Rochas and Amaechi
and the biafran speaks this hausas ur thinking of wiping almst wiped u out or dint u read abt d BLACK SCORPION.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by chmod777: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
I leave same area. It is a local problem. My village is always having powr as well as my office in PH.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Johnnoo(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, PDP is fighting a brave fight to cover their loopholes. Talking about Power Generation only in GEJ administration, what about during OBJ tenure when billions of naira was sunked into power ministry without lighting my electric bulb for 2hrs undecided Who is fooling who

I'm voting Buhari this time around

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by nigerianvenom(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2014
buhari is always a willingly tool for disgrace.
imagine the unconfirmed fact he tender.
u shall fail again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by eleko1: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Thank U,God bless U.A dog destined to be lost does not hear the hunter's whistle.Lif am make he dey dance go
PAT4HOT:
Whether GMB dey lie or not o, all dat I nid is change from the central government. I think PDP has tried its best since in 1999. They have done both the good, the bad and the ugly for 16 good years. Let another set of people try their best.

For ur informatiom, I am from the Niger Delta and I supported GEJ in his previous elections but for now, he shud get back home.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ibkgab001: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2014
They will never do that because they have misson that is yet to be accomplished .. They are so stuip like DONLEKAN of Nairaland
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by nigerianvenom(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2014
kasiem:
olisa metuh has been the best publicity sec pdp has produced since inception, he's got the words and the message.

if it were to be lai mohammed,u would have seen insult upon insult
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ibkgab001: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
God bless you for this post .... Help me tell the useless DONLekan of nairaland ... And I'm sure he was born a looser and he wanted to die a looser ... Buhari has nothing to offer us again so no way for him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by amuwospeaks: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari's claims has not fault at all, I think is better you read his declaration speech...Nigerians are suffering from oppression from the ruling party..

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by 1stola1(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Let the best man win.
Vote wisely.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by amuwospeaks: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Omg! Wonders shall never end. Imagine dude calling olisah metuh the best? And lai is poorest right? Lmao... now I knw how people thinks

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Ozitijani(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=BekeeBuAgbara post=27179095]Facts and figures from Olisa Metuh, but trust the Janjaweedians, they would resort to insult instead of countering what Metuh said. It seems Buhari/APC won't have enough ''material'' to nail GEJ/PDP during their upcoming campaigns if Buhari could start at this early stage boldly lying to Nigerians.[even if u contest 4 d race I wil vote 4 u as long as u b nigeria bt GEJ is capital NO ]

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Ephemmm: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
as much as i want jona out, i no trust dis man kobo. He seems full of resentment and bitterness

Until you can corroborate your points with solid facts, your point that Buhari is Boko is null and void here. Or can we regard OBJ as Boko sponsor too because they always choose him as somebody they trusted and can negotiate with?

Though not a politician, but will always like toleration of opposition and provision of level play ground for everybody: this is the beauty of democracy.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by UnimkeAk(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2014
clemz88:
omo for my side for lag we dey flex light die. Over light dey worry us
Word#
Power supply has really improved in most parts of the country
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by maryam6(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2014
sincerely speaking i don't even know who to vote for coming 2015.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2014
maryam6:
sincerely speaking i don't even know who to vote for coming 2015.
I don't even have a voters card.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by golddeejay(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Ephemmm:

Until you can corroborate your points with solid facts, your point that Buhari is Boko is null and void here. Or can we regard OBJ as Boko sponsor too because they always choose him as somebody they trusted and can negotiate with?

Though not a politician, but will always like toleration of opposition and provision of level play ground for everybody: this is the beauty of democracy.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Daniel6(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
there is supply from national grid. Tell ur governor or local govt chairman to give you guys transformer.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
ayusco85:

Are u OK? Ve u stopped taking ur medication?
yes sir
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by natureblack(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
whytfaz:
These stats pdp are explaining doesn't reflect to the average Nigerians economy tho. We Nigerians know better sha
does that dispute the fact that Buhari lied?
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ololo12: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice development smiley.
Well, my only concern " General Buhari" is that baboon and dogs don't soak in blood in 2015
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by laurentunt: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2014
cliffm43:
Buhari is A boko haram sponsor,,,,,only those ISIS will vote for him...............in fact,,for the success of Nigeria..we don't need Anything Like Hausa again,,,,,Only Rochas can vote for Buhari or the foolish Nigerians like Rochas and Amaechi
I hope you wont be upset when they call you foolish too
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Watching in IMAX 70mm film
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by adepiero: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2014
clemz88:
my friend sharap. U no get sense . Wat does tranz4ma have to do woth dat? N by d way u dey see light n u are complaining as if uv never seen light since u were born.I see u are one of those enemies of progress. Aboki like u
You are a dumb fool! a degenerate with granular particles for brain. were is the progress your useless uncle Jona brought to Nigeria. A delusional sentimental IBO thug like you opening ur abasha stricken mouth in public! bloody goat"Ewu madu"
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by mastengsynergy: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmmmm..... There's a big problem looming in APC. it is obvious that Buhari is going to be the flag bearer of APC @ the coming poll. I see Atiku and Kwakwaso being the spoiler and eventually cross-carpeting and breaking the cohesion in the party.
The big Question is: can APC really defeat PDP at the coming poll? Buhari wept in 2011 even before the election, he may likely CRY and slum in 2015.
The man should go and sit down at his age and enjoy all the loot he got from PTF when he was the chairman and remain an Elder State Man like General Yakubu Gowon who has never seek to come back to power since he left office and he is a respected Nigerian throughout the World. No wonder he's looking younger at 80 and Buhari looking looking older than his age at 71.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari all the way as for those beefing him may your life be fashioned in the way GEJ is running Nigeria #clueles#

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by UnimkeAk(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
PAT4HOT:
Whether GMB dey lie or not o, all dat I nid is change from the central government. I think PDP has tried its best since in 1999. They have done both the good, the bad and the ugly for 16 good years. Let another set of people try their best.

For ur informatiom, I am from the Niger Delta and I supported GEJ in his previous elections but for now, he shud get back home.

I am also from the N. Delta,
Last election so, I no vote.

But this election, I go vote..

Because Buhari cannot be President.
He is a religious bigot filled with tribalisms.

We are all very familiar with his silly statements.
I wonder y pple still support some 1 like that.

I don't give a fu*ck if we hv a muslim presido/vice presido, muslim cabinet,(APC or PDP, because na dem dem) aslong as they don't islamised dis fucking country/ sharia and let me be a free spirit as I have always been d hustle my thing, I am good.

In summation..
Buhari is not fit to rule a country like Nigeria.
This is a Complex place,
An a leader that makes useless. Utterances in a mixed up country like this is not fit to be president.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Word#
Power supply has really improved in most parts of the country
. my side here as well .. Ibadan... 24/7
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
balotelli:
Buhari all the way as for those beefing him may your life be fashioned in the way GEJ is running Nigeria #clueles#
ballofunny cheesy
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ElFenomeno1: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
SirHouloo:
Buhari no dey shame ni? He wan turn Abraham Lincoln for Naija. Dis one na Wenger against Mourinho na, flogging is assured.

Fooooool... What is there to be ashamed of?!

Daft cu....nt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.