Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks (519 Views)

Public Service Announcement: I Am Not Misskiddablingzz. / Public Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by revfather2: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2008
Hello, Announcement to all of you that as from today i am the Rev Father of this forum, in case of any hook up pls don't fail to contact me for the wedding ritual. all dates and times should be included on the contact to the rev father and invitation should also be made to fellow nairalanders.
may the peace of the Lord be with you all.

thanks
God Bless you all
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by arramyjay: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2008
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy : grin grin grin grin
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2008
rev_father:

Hello, Announcement to all of you that as from today i am the Rev Father of this forum, in case of any hook up please don't fail to contact me for the wedding ritual. all dates and times should be included on the contact to the rev father and invitation should also be made to fellow nairalanders.
may the peace of the Lord be with you all.

thanks
God Bless you all

Can you imagine the nonsense?? angry angry angry
Wedding ritual my ass. The only licensed ritualist on Nairaland is me. angry angry

@ All N'landers

Please disregard this post as the poster is a 419er trying to contract illegal marriages.
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by revfather2: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2008
how dare you speak to the priest of the Almighty God. do you want fire to consume you. in fact before i open my eyes disappear from this thread because you are not needed here, hell is your dwelling place. God bless you as you return to your dwelling place
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2008
rev_father:

how dare you speak to the priest of the Almighty God. do you want fire to consume you. in fact before i open my eyes disappear from this thread because you are not needed here, hell is your dwelling place. God bless you as you return to your dwelling place

Nigerian film.

Now you had better close this thread before I invoke the wrath of Amadi-oha on you. angry
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by revfather2: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2008
you speaking again, you xperience what happened between the prophets and Elijah on mountain Carmel some 3000 yrs ago. so i command you in the name of God in heaven and the blood of Jesus to shut up your mouth to save your life.

God bless you for being an obedient child

(1) (Reply)

Lover Or Fighter? / Link Me To Uche Jombo / Futo Ladies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.