Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Is The Real Ronaldo? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Real Ronaldo? (896 Views)

Crsitiano Is Not The 'real' Ronaldo-mourinho. / Cristiano Is Not The 'real' Ronaldo - Mourinho (the Only One) / Cristiano Is Not The 'real' Ronaldo - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by sunnyt1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Between Ronaldo De lima and Christiano Ronaldo, who is the real Ronaldo?

There is hardly a thing De lima did that Christiano had not bettered. As a matter of fact, i think the onlly interception between the 2 would be world cup and uefa champions league.

De lima won 2 world cups while Christiano has never played a world cup final match, the best he did was play a semi final match.

Christiano won 2 uefa champions league titles while De lima never won it.

So which of the 2 Ronaldos is the real one?
Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by cr7lomo: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cr7, d moment he confirms his 3rd balon d'or

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by femi4: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg, make he go win world cup first. Da lima anytime for me
Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by Dhellake: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Cristiano is the real MVP
Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
De lima is a better player than CR,but History will rate CR ahead but those who watched both @ their prime knows who is better.
Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by dunyadgreat: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
For me cr7 is the real Ronaldo, cos he has done more than delima to me, fine, many will argue dat cr7 hasn't won d world cup, and delima has won it twice, but u will agree wit me dat even d first world cup he won, he didn't contribute to is team winning it as he was only a teenager, and we all know dat Brazil has got a reputation in world football and has produce very good players over d years, imagine revaldo scoring five goals enrout Brazil's 2002 triumph. You will agree wit me dat Portugal hasn't got quality players to complement cr7's effort, dats why he in club football he surpasses delima and I know so well dat at d end of his caree, when the name "Ronaldo" is mentioned the first one dat wil com to mind is the one and only Cristiano Ronaldo!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Ronaldo? by chusks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
c.baba, c h u s k s say so. cool

(1) (Reply)

Expatriate Coach For Nigeria….,the Real Issues. / VOTE Vincent Enyeama As BBC Africa Footballer Of The Year 2014 Here / Its Voting Time! Who Will Be The Greatest As The 2014 Ballon D'or Countsdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.