Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks (795 Views)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See : Picture Speaks / My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by revfather2: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2008
Hello, Announcement to all of you that as from today i am the[b] Rev Father [/b] of this forum, in case of any hook up pls don't fail to contact me for the wedding ritual. all dates and times should be included on the contact to the rev father and invitation should also be made to fellow nairalanders.
may the peace of the Lord be with you all.

thanks
God Bless you all
Re: Announcement:- Your Rev Father Speaks by abujabooks(f): 3:01am On Nov 15, 2008
Ok now.

(1) (Reply)

Sucesful Wedding Planning / Is There Life After Death? / Please Pray For My Poor Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.