Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts (2709 Views)

Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / Eligibility: PDP Congratulates Jonathan For Victory At Appeal Court / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by aljharem2: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Swthrt, u shud know am not dat easily convinced plus my vote is very important to me..will av to use it wisely...it might actually be him tho, buh I need to be super sure and do my findings well enough...

Please keep schooling these paid APC bloggers.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by padeolu: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Swthrt, u shud know am not dat easily convinced plus my vote is very important to me..will av to use it wisely...it might actually be him tho, buh I need to be super sure and do my findings well enough...
would you then vote for the dumbo should ur findings come out with some negative result due to ur biased source of information ?
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by aljharem2: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2014
padeolu:
would you then vote for the dumbo should ur findings come out with some negative result due to ur biased source of information ?

Can you comprehend at all ?

She is saying that APC should have presented a younger candidate not an ex-military officer of 74 yrs in age.

She has not mention support Jonathan or not which is what you paid bloggers don't get
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by aljharem2: 3:18am On Oct 16, 2014
I mean look at the pic below, the difference is clear

Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by jideomowunmi(f): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2014
padeolu:

Well....lets wait till then... smiley smiley
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by femmy2010(m): 3:32am On Oct 16, 2014
lokito:
On behalf of the masses I also congratulate him but one thing bothers us. Sir, you can't rule our grand parents, parents, we and still tryna rule our children.
Oti o, Mbanu. O worku nu nu

All the masses are after is to have a benevolent ruler that would put Nigeria back on the path of greatness and chop of corruption's legs and hands.
If Evan Ikoku, Tafawa Balewa or Azikwe can come back to life to do that I don't care.
Our Votes is the only way we can make a statement so each individual should use it wisely.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by padeolu: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

Can you comprehend at all ?

She is saying that APC should have presented a younger candidate not an ex-military officer of 74 yrs in age.

She has not mention support Jonathan or not which is what you paid bloggers don't get
I don't have to argue or explain anything to you. You are a known unrepentant GEJ supporter... I'd rather let this pass.
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2014
lokito:
On behalf of the masses I also congratulate him but one thing bothers us. Sir, you can't rule our grand parents, parents, we and still tryna rule our children.
Oti o, Mbanu. O worku nu nu
chai bros you too much. See how you capture it. El rufia does not see what you wrote.
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by aljharem2: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
padeolu:
I don't have to argue or explain anything to you. You are a known unrepentant GEJ supporter... I'd rather let this pass.

Me GEJ supporter ? You need to know that people are left to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea

You call APC change but present an ex-head of state and ex vice-president as candidate

People void of creativity and are just there to steal and enrich their friends.

Which change is that ?
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by bangiskings: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
My fellow youthhhhhh can't u see GEJ is killing Our country open your eyes
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by john403: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
bangiskings:
My fellow youthhhhhh can't u see GEJ is killing Our country open your eyes

HOW
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by vigasimple(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
aljharem2:

Me GEJ supporter ? You need to know that people are left to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea

You call APC change but present an ex-head of state and ex vice-president as candidate

People void of creativity and are just there to steal and enrich their friends.

Which change is that ?

OLD CHANGE.

What you don't have as a youth can hardly develop into wisdom at 72years old. All great men have that in them before old age. Same with a beautiful woman, no matter how old the beauty will remain.

Other than shout of fighting corruption, BHUARI has absolutely no clue on the running of a modern day government. It will be Yar Adua all over again.

Stop packaging pig with lipsticks, it will still be pig.

APC are too desperate for power that they did not ask their very best candidates to fight it out with blast of a manifesto. They knew our brothers in the North would never vote for merit except Sai Bhuari.

Look at Ambode and Agbaje resume for Governorship election in Lagos, the people will never be shortchanged whoever wins. That is change you can believe in.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Metrofox(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
jideomowunmi:
I still can't fathom aw some logical youths still finds it in there heart to campaign for dis Buhari guy...aw much is he paying...wat promises is he making...wat and wat is he offering....?like seriously....am yet to find out..I will rather vote for Goodluck....dis people has been there...dey av ruled our ancestors...and yet, still coming back to rule us...haba...it's absurd...APC shud pls bring up a better Aspirant...dey r beginning to fall my hand sef...rubbish in its totality... angry angry angry

You sound very myopic, so because he's old, you'll rather give your vote to a young set of thieves that'll continue to molest you and your unborn children?! Ha! Never!!! May your children not have any reason to curse you
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Metrofox(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
padeolu:
Sorry to disappoint you, you are alone on this one.
Buhari is just one of the aspirants vying for the APC candidature. So, why exactly are you picking on buhari && not the other aspirants?

Because the thought of Buhari sends shivers down their spines grin probably her dad is profiting from oil bunkery who knows?
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Metrofox(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
kennyslim1:

That old man buhari won't do anything still!

and since when did you start to see the future?
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Ojiofor: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
padeolu:
how old was yar'adua before he died? I honestly see no correlation between age && health status in this scenario.

Please don't say the bolded again. His administration showed 0% tolerance to corruption (stealing of public fund). Just that is what Nigeria need right now.
coup plotting is worst than corruption in fact,it takes a corrupt military mind to over throw a democratic elected government.
Re: 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts by Frankenstein: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Are you seriously asking that question?? I'm sure you didn't watch his Presidential Declaration yesterday, the list of capacities and positions that man has held/served alone is outrageous and he was able to run the most corrupt free government in Nigeria's history, I think that's just a tip of the iceberg unlike my south south brother GEJ who had the guts to publicly say that "Stealing is not corruption" and moving around the whole world with accused terrorists holding his briefcase. Chai...how did Nigeria come down to this level??
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari
regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of
expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity
measures that caused severe hardship to the average
Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued
unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries
with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort
to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the
press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.
By August
1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim
Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was
detained in Benin City but was released at the end of
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/
Muhammad-Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Madness:Ladies Can You Dress Like This(Photos) / Gov Kwankwaso Wins Kano Central Senatorial Seat / Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.