Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. (939 Views)

Toks Toyota Tundra 01 950k 08061311315 08028612026 / 3 Toyota Hilux And 1 3 Ton Truck For Sale / Brand New Toyota Hilux And Hummer Bus For Sale - N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by jagz: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2008
hey guys, i need a 2000 model toyota hilux and tundra (both twin cabins) with factory fitted a/c. please let me know what you have and how much the least you can do is. mail me. ohrymze@yahoo.com. cheers.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by olufisky: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
pikin, no vex o. na just our terrain. anybody don mail you? i find out say nobody dey reach you if na wetin you go take do biz you need. if na wetin you go take pose now, all dem jenju, inspired m, ziontrain go don dey send you mails. anyway, if dem reach you abeg send am to my box. olufisky@yahoo.com
better still car sellers put the post for us to see. me sef get interest.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by promise72(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ jagz,

Please be aware that Tundra Double cabin didnt begin in the US until 2004. I am not sure if Europe has Tundra Pickup. Im just talking about US here.

Good luck.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by olufisky: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
angry promise 72
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by jagz: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
yea, maybe its called by another name in the US or maybe it would be more appropriate to call it a 11/2 cabin and not a 2 cabin truck in the US. Thanks anyway, are you sending one into this beautiful country of ours?
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by promise72(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2008
@ jagz,

here its goes. The one u called one and half is appriopriately called either "Extra-Cab" or "Access-Cab" here in the US. Below is a picture. The first picture is the Extra Cab while the next one is called a "Crew Cab". Like i mentioned earlier, the Crew cab didnt go into production until 2004. The extra cab has been in production since 2000 and still in production till date.

In other words from 2004 and up, you can either buy extra cab or crew cab (4-door). Before that you have only option of Extra cab.

Dont have one in transit at the moment. Good luck. Contact Jenju. He'll help.

Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by jagz: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2008
promise, thanks so good. i have been well educated. really the fact that you corrected me and even sent pix for clarity sake is really appreciated. folks like you make this forum really worth the while.
now, can you kindly send me what the extra cab(2000) would cost there in the States (clean) and what it would cost to ship it. please kindly include the cost of a hilux too. (twin cab 2000). cheers.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by jagz: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
Promise,
           thanks so good. i have been well educated. really the fact that you corrected me and even sent pix for clarity sake is really appreciated. folks like you make this forum really worth the while.
now, can you kindly send me what the extra cab(2000) would cost there in the States (clean) and what it would cost to ship it. please kindly include the cost of a hilux too. (twin cab 2000). cheers.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by promise72(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2008
@ jagz,

Hilux is not sold in the US. Its either Tacoma or Tundra sold here. Why dont you contact Jenju about getting a truck?

He can ship it faster to you from his location that i can. I live in california and its a little longer to ship from here that East coast where he resides.
Re: Hilux And Tundra Twin Cabin Urgently Needed. by jagz: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
@ Promise72. yeah. guess i'd contact Jenju asap. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Re:clean Black 2003 Toyota Camry / Nissan Altima 2002 Model And Electrical Problems / 4 Cars 4 Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.